• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
I think the crafted stuff is pretty good.. at least early on..

the problem with the blacksmith is that it is completely random and you can get useless stats on your item i.e. INT on an axe for your barb, so you have to try over and over til you get a good one. basically a gold sink

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
the problem with the blacksmith is that it is completely random and you can get useless stats on your item i.e. INT on an axe for your barb, so you have to try over and over til you get a good one. basically a gold sink

so far I have only gotten one stinker but still super early

No need to craft after the first Act. I spent some coin on it in the first act and got a weapon better than anything I picked up until end of Act 1/ Beginning of Act 2. I guess that's just luck, but the cost/benefit of crafting is abysmal around the beginning of the second act.

the aznpx and balde Duckybrook avatar combo is killin me. :lol

untitled-2n29k6.gif

=/

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I put a shit ton of money in my blacksmith.

Its hard between levels 3 and 6, but you can definitely turn a profit out of it.

aznpxdd

Speaking of D3, I literally haven't played since the first weekend.

My life has been crazy hectic. Being an adult sucks. :(

Pshhh, I run a damn company and I'm almost to level 60!

Actually, I would be level 60 if the servers weren't down right now. Damn US maintenance time blows for other time zones.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Actually, I would be level 60 if the servers weren't down right now. Damn US maintenance time blows for other time zones.
Hear your pain!

giri

Speaking of D3, I literally haven't played since the first weekend.

My life has been crazy hectic. Being an adult sucks. :(

Word. i haven't finished it yet, but i'm a fair wya through act 4. But yeah, all my other friends have 2 60's.

So far behind.

Word.

KingGondo

Banned

Just moved into a new house. We had family visit last weekend, then I was painting the entire Memorial Day Weekend.

:'(

Ah well.

Tom Penny

Well the Celtics offense continues to suck donkey balls for the 11th time in 14 playoff games. They also need to keep their emotions in check and stop getting stupid T's.

Derrick01

Banned
Well the Celtics offense continues to suck donkey balls for the 11th time in 14 playoff games. They also need to keep their emotions in check and stop getting stupid T's.

With the way the refs were acting last night the Celtics would have to turn into emotionless zombies to avoid getting T'd up.

And even then I'm sure they'd hand some out for drooling on the court or something.

Emwitus

With the way the refs were acting last night the Celtics would have to turn into emotionless zombies to avoid getting T'd up.

And even then I'm sure they'd hand some out for drooling on the court or something.

I thought you meant, dooling there....lol which would still make sense.........lol

effzee

Gosh, i'd love nothing more than boston tp wipe that smug look off his face! Cocky no ring traveler.

And I am going to love when he knocks the smug look off of KG's face. Fake ass Granger lite gangsta kept bumping Elton Brand after every foul call like he was going to fight. Like Brand is the confrontational type. He don't even have knees.

I can't believe how stupid Skip Bayless is. Bitching about Lebron for doubling between his legs and passing the ball behind his back? Are you fucking kidding me? Do I have to make a video of all the times his precious Celtic Rondo has done that? What a fucking idiot.

Why the hell is The Heat 'showboating' such a huge topic for ESPN?

It should only be brought up if they lose. You win you can fish for highlights and get flashy. Complete non issue for me.

Derrick01

Banned
The only problem I have is when he dances like a fucking clown. I don't think he does it as much anymore but in the Cleveland days he did it a lot and I wish some 7 footer would have gone over and knocked him on his ass.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Skip is hilarious. He calls out Lebron for "showboating", when the only reason anyone knows that Skip exists is because of the stupid shit he says, with his 'look at me' complex.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Gosh, i'd love nothing more than boston tp wipe that smug look off his face! Cocky no ring traveler.

Why should anyone be mad at that smile? KG just hard fouled him and was talking trash to him, like he does to everyone. LBJ just stood there, smiled, and put the ball out for the ref.

That's showboating? Would it have been better if he shoved KG back and got suspended?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why the hell is The Heat 'showboating' such a huge topic for ESPN?

It should only be brought up if they lose. You win you can fish for highlights and get flashy. Complete non issue for me.

Yeah. I got no issue with him doing that as long as he's winning.

diehard

Fleer
Why should anyone be mad at that smile? KG just hard fouled him and was talking trash to him, like he does to everyone. LBJ just stood there, smiled, and put the ball out for the ref.

That's showboating? Would it have been better if he shoved KG back and got suspended?

It's hilarious because nobody in the league is a bigger douche than KG. Talk about someone that deserves to get knocked on his ass...

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
it's not an issue for everyone at ESPN, it's an issue for Bayless, who's trying to style himself into a modern day Cosell sans the intellectual gravitas. LBJ is his Ali, and he'll ride his disrespect for him as far as it'll take him.

it's not an issue for everyone at ESPN, it's an issue for Bayless, who's trying to style himself into a modern day Cosell sans the intellectual gravitas. LBJ is his Ali, and he'll ride his disrespect for him as far as it'll take him.

Colin Cowherd had a segment on it, arguing it wasn't showboating.

It was and who cares? Showboat motherfucker! The team that used to push your shit it and smile are old and busted now. Go NBAJam on 'em. I don't give a fuck, do a backwards granny shot from half court, it can't be statistically worse than one of your role players chucking another 3.

Mavs got beat pretty badly in game 1 of last years Finals as well, I still have hope for the Celts, but they're gonna have to fix that sloppy ass offense. On another note, if the Heat do meet the Spurs in the Finals, they'll have no chance at stopping that offense. I thought the Mavs offense last year was unstoppable, but the Spurs offense is just on another level in terms of efficiency and ball movement.

Mxrz

I can't believe how stupid Skip Bayless is. Bitching about Lebron for doubling between his legs and passing the ball behind his back? Are you fucking kidding me? Do I have to make a video of all the times his precious Celtic Rondo has done that? What a fucking idiot.

Bayless basically makes money off bitching about LeBron. People check in to see what he's going to say. Its professional trolling in a way, and a good indication of what ESPN is these days.

And seriously KG has always been a giant dick on the court, and always will be. Rooting for him in that regard is pretty funny. He's like a shittier, less funny version of Reggie.

Colin Cowherd had a segment on it, arguing it wasn't showboating.

It was and who cares? Showboat motherfucker! The team that used to push your shit it and smile are old and busted now. Go NBAJam on 'em. I don't give a fuck, do a backwards granny shot from half court, it can't be statistically worse than one of your role players chucking another 3.

:jnc

Tom Penny

Mavs got beat pretty badly in game 1 of last years Finals as well, I still have hope for the Celts, but they're gonna have to fix that sloppy ass offense. On another note, if the Heat do meet the Spurs in the Finals, they'll have no chance at stopping that offense. I thought the Mavs offense last year was unstoppable, but the Spurs offense is just on another level in terms of efficiency and ball movement.

They don't miss the shots the Celtics have missed for 3 series straight..especially the the 3 ball.

Talon

once u get the blacksmith to lvl 10 i think you can craft +6 magic property items which you can then make a huge profit off of. but you need high level crafting mats and lots of gold. plus you gotta level him up first.

in other news. hit 60 tonight and farmed 100k gold in like 45 minutes. nephalem valor + 90% base GF + Act III NM = cash
Blizzard says they're cutting the price of Blacksmith training and crafting in an upcoming patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom