• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I mentioned this before, but the scary thing is that Popovich is having everyone play within their means. Nobody on the Spurs roster is playing above a level we are not used to seeing from them.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I'm not revising my Spurs in 6 just yet. I have to see the Thunder at home first.
Don't think that's how predictions work..
He looked pretty good vs. Mike Brown lol. This ain't coaching. San Antonio is just not giving these guys their usual runounts off turnovers and bricks. Also refs aren't giving them the fts they got against LA for just driving at the hoop

to be fair the Thunder are fairly thin after Harden and Fisher... (lol)

reilo

Btw, this Spurs crowd sounds like the Freshman vs Sophomore All-Star game crowd.

Yep. Never thought I'd refer to Spurs ball as sex ball but it fits.

It's so odd after watching Thunder playing the Lakers last round. The Spurs play so... efficient. It's like how a world-class professional basketball team is suppose to perform, game-in and game-out. I can't hate on these guys.

Wow, that Parker move.

reilo

If the Spurs win it all again this year, there's a potential scenario where Tony Parker will become a 2x Finals MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom