• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with this shit league.

And then I watch the Spurs :eek:

I swear, if we get jobbed out of 16-0 cause the refs..

My wrath will shake the earth, move the heavens, and stir the oceans. Stern won't be able to escape me.

My wrath will shake the earth, move the heavens, and stir the oceans. Stern won't be able to escape me.

Games 3,4,5 are in Miami , so yeah Stern will go all out.

Heh Ray did miss a open 3 within the final 3 minutes of regulation that led to the battier 3 or a random tieing lay up.

Point is........ :( at least go back to Miami lol

Talon

Regardless of the numbers, Dooling and Pietrus really let off with some shitty fouls.

Pietrus had that chance to wrap up Lebron before he had a clear path but hesitated for some reason. Then he went into his body when he had good position on the baseline.

The kick and the missed foul on Rondo stick out more than the numbers. A lot of Boston's fouls came from bad turnovers out of the post leading to breaks - KG had at least three I can recall - and offensive boards.

balddemon

Banned
Give up the 2. They had a 3 point lead.

i completely agree, except hasn't ray ray been bricking 3s? didn't he miss a wide open 3 earlier in the game? can't really blame lebron, the celtics did what they were supposed to do and got their shooter open - and he finally made the shot

iamblades

Tim Legler just criticized Rondo for laying on the ground when he was hit on the eye. Smh.

IMO Rondo is immune to criticism of his toughness after playing one armed last year, now he's going 53/53 mins. He is one of the toughest dudes in the game now. There's really no argument to be made there.

Owzers

Duncan will foul out by halftime going straight up to challenge shots.

Talon

This is what I don't get. Everybody here is smart enough to know that Hero Ball doesn't work in the 4th Q with Isos producing just over half a point per possession as opposed to pick and rolls producing over 1.5.

Then we hate on players for passing the ball late.

Rondo has been putting the team on his back all fucking year. KG has also been putting in work for the majority of the season. I think if Bradley was still healthy, they could of won this game. At least Rondo will get some help this off season.

Maybe for the regular season, but this is the conference finals. Draw blood, jesus. At one point, Dwyane dove into all 5 Celtics and still managed to stand up and walk away after. That can't happen.

draw blood from Wade or LeBron and you get booted. Stern's orders.

I think the Heat did get a lot of garbage calls tonight, but I'm not sure Rondo did really get touched
yes you are.

Carlbeego

i completely agree, except hasn't ray ray been bricking 3s? didn't he miss a wide open 3 earlier in the game? can't really blame lebron, the celtics did what they were supposed to do and got their shooter open - and he finally made the shot

Ray was hot this game. Wade was yelling at Lebron on that play. You have to stay on Ray in that spot.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
This is what I don't get. Everybody here is smart enough to know that Hero Ball doesn't work in the 4th Q with Isos producing just over half a point per possession as opposed to pick and rolls producing over 1.5.

yuhatetheclutchgene?

I don't think the same people criticize hero ball and unclutchness.

Talon

Lebron hero balled like a moron and failed.

He should have drived and dished.

That MJ shot over Ehlo has engrained itself into every player's head.

effzee

Missed the game but heard 4rth quarter on while driving home from work. Come home check GAF for reactions...whine whine whine refs refs refs.

Yup nothing changes.

No, this was a clear foul (from the reverse angle shot, much clearer).

I maintain the "kick" play was fine, though.
Karl-Malone-kick-Duncan_1301614918.jpg

Foul on Duncan, amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom