• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

He never said they're beyond saving though.... He said it's a shame with even a deal like that the attendance will be lackluster.

I think reilo's statement proves that despite having the worst product in the NBA, Charlotte fans haven't entirely deserted the franchise.

And they probably should have.

So it's not really on the fans, it's on the organisation for putting out such a bad product year after year.

So it's not really a shame that attendance will still be low, it's shameful that the product is so bad.

Even knowing why it's so bad.

You all realize that if the Heat somehow beat the Spurs in the Finals it'll be all your fault, right?

vmwNx.jpg

Not my problem.

Society's armpit.
Most fucked up thing anyone has every said about Japan.

I think reilo's statement proves that despite having the worst product in the NBA, Charlotte fans haven't entirely deserted the franchise.

And they probably should have.

So it's not really on the fans, it's on the organisation for putting out such a bad product year after year.

So it's not really a shame that attendance will still be low, it's shameful that the product is so bad.

Even knowing why it's so bad.

Ya, I can respect that. Have they done any drastic changes to the team to get it jumpstarted or they've been somewhat content?

One of these days Frankman you'll be outed and it will be glorious.
I can't be outed for something I'm not a part of.

Don't post in ANY of the anime threads
Don't watch anything unless it aired somewhere in the US (Funimation Channel/[adult swim]/etc.)
Actually recognize there are decent animation shows not produced in Japan
Don't like pedolicious anime

I am not one of you.

I can only be me.

THE JFoOT.

The amount of sophistication a person attains should be inversely proportional to the amount of anime they watch, not directly proportional.

I mean...

Theres a ton of good anime out there.

Its not all moe desu desu shit.

Takes a pretty closeminded person to not be able to see that tbh.

Look at this great man of culture:

Jimmer-Fredette-Sacramento-Kings.jpg

Probably doesn't even know what anime is. Is Japanese animation even allowed in Utah?
I mean...

Theres a ton of good anime out there.

Its not all moe desu desu shit.

Takes a pretty closeminded person to not be able to see that tbh.
I haven't said anything abou the good ones. I just don't watch bad ones.

That's a pretty closeminded comment by you, to automatically think I meant all anime is bad.

Just like an anime fan to say that.

So insular.

Jeff-DSA

So like, this one time, my friend was all like, "hey Jeff, I brought over this anime DVD, do you want to watch it?"

I said, "no, because it's anime."

That's where the story ends.

So like, this one time, my friend was all like, "hey Jeff, I brought over this anime DVD, do you want to watch it?"

I said, "no, because it's anime."

That's where the story ends.

Too many times have I given anime a chance. Perhaps you can chalk it up to awkward translation or culture differences but there's far too many cringe worthy animes. I can watch a bad movie and just say its bad but it takes a special kind of crap to be so bad I physically react.

Cowboy Bebop is the only exception to my 'no anime' rule, I haven't seen any of Watanabe's new project yet. So there's hope.

I haven't said anything abou the good ones. I just don't watch bad ones.

That's a pretty closeminded comment by you, to automatically think I meant all anime is bad.

Just like an anime fan to say that.

So insular.

Uh

You pretty clearly stated that you'll only watch shows which air in the U.S.

The implication being that the only worthwhile anime are the ones that are deemed "American" enough for you to watch

smh

this is a basketball thread, right?
Just waiting for the game to start!
Uh

You pretty clearly stated that you'll only watch shows which air in the U.S.

The implication being that the only worthwhile anime are the ones that are deemed "American" enough for you to watch

smh
er, no. The implication is I'll watch it if it gets licensed. Via airing on TV or streaming on Hulu/various anime sites.

But let's talk about your anti-American stance.

Why do you hate America so much?

Just waiting for the game to start!

er, no. The implication is I'll watch it if it gets licensed. Via airing on TV or streaming on Hulu/various anime sites.

But let's talk about your anti-American stance.

Why do you hate America so much?

Wait, what? So if the best show of all de time wasn't on Hulu you wouldn't watch it?

Capitalist pig.

Jeff-DSA

It's just any show that has more than one of the following is not for me:

- Extended inner dialog
- Sweat droplets on foreheads for no real reason
- Arm waving of any kind
- Character frozen with shock as the camera pans
- Discussions of power levels
- Sword usage after the invention and proliferation of gunpowder
- Cat ears
- Overly dramatic finger pointing
- Eyes closing during conversation
- Accidental groping
- When heroes/villains only fight with 1/10th of their power to start but keep restarting their fights, each time adding 1/10 to their actual power
- Unnecessary gasping
- Chit chat during intense fights

So yeah, they all have at least two.

Redux

Banned
Dwight Howard is the biggest dickhead in the NBA.

Seeing him in this Hannah Storm - ESPN interview makes me hate him even more.

"People don't know me" - big smile-some sarcastic bullshit-I want to be traded-

We know you Dwight, and you're a giant asshole who knows nothing of loyalty.

Dwight will remain ring-less as will the Prince.

It's just any show that has more than one of the following is not for me:

- Extended inner dialog
- Sweat droplets on foreheads for no real reason
- Arm waving of any kind
- Character frozen with shock as the camera pans
- Discussions of power levels
- Sword usage after the invention and proliferation of gunpowder
- Cat ears
- Overly dramatic finger pointing
- Eyes closing during conversation
- Accidental groping
- When heroes/villains only fight with 1/10th of their power to start but keep restarting their fights, each time adding 1/10 to their actual power
- Unnecessary gasping
- Chit chat during intense fights

So yeah, they all have at least two.

Like saying you won't watch Seinfeld cause of the laugh track.

And I guess all comic books and comic book related media is out of the window if power levels aren't your thing.

smh

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Nick Friedell, the ESPN beat writer for the Bulls, is, along with JVG, seeking out the coach who voted for Boozer as 1st Team All Defense. Why? Friedell comes off as such an ass in interviews. Why create an article where you're trying to embarrass one of your players. I understand you now have nothing to talk about, but still? WTF? The entire 1st team selection process is a joke, so what's the point?

Jeff-DSA

Like saying you won't watch Seinfeld cause of the laugh track.

And I guess all comic books and comic book related media is out of the window if power levels aren't your thing.

smh

I stopped reading comic books in the mid-'90s. I like the comic book movies, but they usually are limited to one from my list. But still, I've never seen Wolverine get a big, fat sweat droplet on his forehead when Jean walks away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom