• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol why do the thunder think they can just drive to the paint and flail about to get the call?

tough flagrant there. i don't think sef meant to hit him there but that was called correctly (unfortunately for the thunder)

Owzers

lol why do the thunder think they can just drive to the paint and flail about to get the call?

tough flagrant there. i don't think sef meant to hit him there but that was called correctly (unfortunately for the thunder)
okc flails because the refs usually reward them, not so much this series though and it's costing them.

Vahagn

As I said after game 2. This series is a travesty of a sham. The Spurs are a Division 1 school, everyone else is an all white suburban JV team.

I was completely wrong about the Thunder having a chance or winning. Timberlake, even though you jerk off to the Spurs every year, this year you're right

I still hope they don't do 16-0 or even 16-1...but I have no idea now

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Spurs are so deep, it's not fair

VksJY.jpg

As I said after game 2. This series is a travesty of a sham. The Spurs are a Division 1 school, everyone else is an all white suburban JV team.

I was completely wrong about the Thunder having a chance or winning. Timberlake, even though you jerk off to the Spurs every year, this year you're right

I still hope they don't do 16-0 or even 16-1...but I have no idea now

Why?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Thunder are playing great tonight though. Gotta give Brooks props - they look a lot better on D.

damn ginobli got destroyed on that block.

p.s. should've been an and-1 against harden.

wow and then harden gets a bullshit offensive foul call, neal was still moving. awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom