• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

Celtics getting every call. Not complaining, just pointing out that homerish calls aren't new, ppl flipping out on wednesday- where are you now?

Just the good ol best gaf double standard. If those last 2 ref fuck ups had been against Boston, we'd already have 3 pages about it.

Emwitus

Celtics getting every call. Not complaining, just pointing out that homerish calls aren't new, ppl flipping out on wednesday- where are you now?

The most outrage came for the potentially game deciding call on rondo...if that happens today, will see ppl flipping out today too.

The insane NBA gaf ref crew is not here rightnow. We have a game where the refs are not the story. Let's just enjoy (or be miserable in our case) this game for now please.

If some of our guys weren't so tragic at FT there would be no controversies

The insane NBA gaf ref crew is not here rightnow. We have a game where the refs are not the story. Let's just enjoy (or be miserable in our case) this game for now please.

MiamiWesker spitting truth

demigod

Well the announcers clarified it and they're right. The foul was called before the shotclock expired so it still counted.

Guys when you have stars you get more calls. Plus they are at home. Stars getting calls at home is nothing new. You just got to deal with it and execute.

Not what we're talking about but w/e

Stern though?

Well... You're ignoring the fact that the foul wasnt that hard and he laid face down for like 10 seconds as if he got shot

Heat refs and stern doe

But heat refs?
Your last 6 posts were about refs. Please.

DJ88

I'm pretty sure I'd have a better chance at answering the meaning of life than how the Heat can fall so deep into moments of incompetent basketball.

Owzers

i don't like when people lean into the defender to get "contact" but what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, as Robo Mittens would say.

Dude Lebron....

...but in a way Lebron maybe trying to insul Rondo by helping him up. Bron is basically saying, "Rondo I don't even see you as an equal competitor, so I'm going to help you up like I would a little kid." If so, I applaud Bron for the mind tricks.

Really poor shot selection by the Heat in the 2nd quarter. Very important for the Celtics to make Lebron pick up his 4th foul and keep going to Pierce on the high block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom