• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF just a giant WTF. How do you start off so great an then look like you forgot how to play basketball. Am I missing some amazing adjustment Boston made? Whatever this is the one game you expect to lose...

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Kinda embarrassing for the starting PG to be that clueless of thee clock situation to end a half.
WTF just a giant WTF. How do you start off so great an then look like you forgot how to play basketball. Am I missing some amazing adjustment Boston made? Whatever this is the one game you expect to lose...

Bron decided to fall back, to see what Wade and the rest of the team could do. He left disappointed.

Ripclawe

Banned

and once again Miami has to dig themselves out of a damn hole they help to create. Boston isn't doing anything they haven't done before, but Miami has just played to shit ending the half. a crap attitude that will bite them in the ass

Well this game would be a lot closer if we hit our damn free throws more consistently. But whatever, we'll see ... either we make this a game or we just save it for game 4.

Vire

No excuses for the Heat's offensive woes. Just really terrible execution at half court with everyone standing around. It's like they forgot how they were playing in the last 6 games.

We dropped Game 3 against the Knicks, I guess history repeats itself.

Vire

Lebron going off in the first qtr.
Heat missing free throws
Refs. Refs. Refs.
Celtics look good, especially Garnett

Must be tough for him going against a guy 6 inches shorter than him...

Man do we miss Bosh in that department.

Was that lebron's career represented in one half. He comes out possessed. Cleay showing he is the greatest player on the planet right now. Then as the half goes on and things go wrong he slowly vanishes leaving you wondering WTF just happened as your team loses sadly.

Well it's redemption time, let's do this.

Emwitus

Must be tough for him going against a guy 6 inches shorter than him...

Man do we miss Bosh in that department.

Garnett would abuse him too. Bosoft. I still don't think the heat are out of this, still waiting for the usual crazy wade/lebron combo to end the 3rd quarter.

knicks

This is what happens when teams go play away in the playoffs when they are up 2. The outcome is not significant at all. Spurs/Heat will win the series. Knew this game would suck.

Wade is just no where to be seen.

But honestly I'm surprised it took this long for Wade and Lebron to have an off game. They had been on a tear since the middle of the Pacer series.

Bron is playing good but Wade is clearly checked out. Goes to show that Miami has to have those two guys playing well simultaneously otherwise they're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom