• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

I'll never understand how the Heat can suddenly become so so incompetent. I don't get it. It's just this never ending curse we have to endure of watching them play at levels we can't even believe then watching them fall lower than shit.

I'll never understand how the Heat can suddenly become so so incompetent. I don't get it. It's just this never ending curse we have to endure of watching them play at levels we can't even believe then watching them fall lower than shit.

I think it comes down to coaching. Spoelstra is a stats guy that doesn't have the total respect of his team.

Vahagn

Dat half-court offense

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Was that lebron's career represented in one half. He comes out possessed. Clearly showing he is the greatest player on the planet right now. Then as the half goes on and things go wrong he slowly vanishes leaving you wondering WTF just happened as your team loses sadly.

Well it's redemption time, let's do this.

With this only being your second season with him, you catch on fast. Heat-age and Cavs-age will be brothers, soon.

When he wants to, he will score 45 with 15 board and 12 assists and there is nothing the other team can say or do about it. He's an un-fucking-stoppable juggernaut.

But why doesn't he act like wants to, in every single game? Next time, on Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman.

Vahagn

Although it isn't the same as doing this in the last 3 min of a close game - Bron still impressive this quarter - too bad there's no pressure

MiamiWasker - yup you nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom