• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerD

Unbelievable atmosphere tonight. My parents thoroughly enjoyed themselves. My mom especially since it was her first game.

Ibaka, Perkins, and Collison going 22/25 from the field is madness.

This series is getting quite interesting. :)

Unbelievable atmosphere tonight. My parents thoroughly enjoyed themselves. My mom especially since it was her first game.

Pretty awesome first game for your mom to see.

Durant was a BEAST in the 4th.

ALL the pressure is on the 5pur5 to win Game 5.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Dude, I live in Costa Rica. I don't have nowhere near as many options as most of you guys have to follow the game when I'm not at home. It's just my phone and the ScoreMobile app.

lol don't bound yourself with limitations

go get an android phone, root it, get market enabler, download the sprint nba app, get a proxy app, and enjoy.

KingGondo

Banned

go get an android phone, root it, get market enabler, download the sprint nba app, get a proxy app, and enjoy.
That sounds too complicated.

Get hammered, pass out on the beach, and dream about a Spurs win (while the Thunder get back up in dat ass with the resurrection in real life).

Mothman91

oh yeah, you went to the game. must've been epic seeing Durant the way he was in the 4th.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Do the spurs dismantle their core if they lose this series?

Manu and Tony are locked up for another 2 seasons

Duncan is a free agent along with Neal Green Blair Mills Anderson and Diaw (I'm guessing he had 1 year left on his contract)

Will the Spurs attempt to re-sign most of them? nope

The D-League MVP of the D-League champion Austin Toros is under contract with the Spurs. He hasn't played in the NBA yet. :\

giri

Manu and Tony are locked up for another 2 seasons

Duncan is a free agent along with Neal Green Blair Mills Anderson and Diaw (I'm guessing he had 1 year left on his contract)

Will the Spurs attempt to re-sign most of them? nope

The D-League MVP of the D-League champion Austin Toros is under contract with the Spurs. He hasn't played in the NBA yet. :\

Diaw got baught out by the bobcats, he just signed for the season with the spurs.

See any black people at the arena who weren't on the Thunder/Spurs Roster?

But seriously that had to be a great game to see in person. The atmosphere was even oozing through my TV set.

Crimson’s annual shaming is awesome. Great stuff.

It really is an annual event for TCB.

He hasn't tasted glory since Lebron laid down a pile of bricks gifting the Spurs the championship in '07. I think every western conference team is always thrilled to see Lebron in the Finals. It's basically an automatic championship. Bron Bron is Buffalo Bills of basketball.

It really is an annual event for TCB.

He hasn't tasted glory since Lebron laid down a pile of bricks gifting the Spurs the championship in '07. I think every western conference team is always thrilled to see Lebron in the Finals. It's basically an automatic championship. Bron Bron is Buffalo Bills of basketball.

Can I quote this later?

That actually sounds like a good idea and I already have the rooted android phone.

That sounds too complicated.

Get hammered, pass out on the beach, and dream about a Spurs win (while the Thunder get back up in dat ass with the resurrection in real life).
Come on, Gondo. Your team is amazing, but don't pull a JT that might come and bite you in the ass later.

In this thread I predicted a 7 games Spurs OKC series, with the Spurs winning the final game. They havent disapointed my prediction so far.

benjipwns

Banned
A heads up for everybody if you wanted to get into some mods or whatever on PC, NBA 2K12 is $10 on Amazon for either their download service or a Steam key this weekend: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005ODQC1O/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Online is fucked of course, but if you want to try out all the mods out there or kill time during the offseason with My Player or what have you this is a pretty good deal.

Do you guys think Boston can take tonight's game?
I haven't watched the regular season games, and just catching up.

I'm rooting for Boston.

Do you guys think Boston can take tonight's game?
I haven't watched the regular season games, and just catching up.

I'm rooting for Boston.

Sure they could. They have a great defense and a huge advantage at center, but their offense is really bad generally (it's been good the last two games though).

Sure they could. They have a great defense and a huge advantage at center, but their offense is really bad generally (it's been good the last two games though).

Ahh, so their offense is generally bad.
I figured that Pierce and Garnett usually get 20+ points and Ray Allen 15-20 points.
And now that Rondo seems to have confidence scoring, things should be good offensively.
I don't know much about their bench though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom