• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't seem to care about coming off the bench. He'll make 90% of the money he would as a starter, win multiple sixth-man awards, make all-star teams, and compete for championships year-in year-out.

If Bynum weren't a stupid piece of shit I might consider trading Harden for him. Even then it's a stretch.

Besides, OKC will extend Harden before he becomes a RFA.

Don't argue Laker rumors with logic, OKC FO isn't dumb enough to even give Harden a chance to leave.

But be warned NBA, Mitch is gonna fleece some GM, just hope it isn't yours.

Brooklyn must shit themselves when Mitch's name comes up on the caller-ID, Morey probably has his number blocked and Orlando better unhook their phone line or deal Dwight away before it's too late and they get Mitched.

PS3.

360 has like, the framerate of hell.

One thing I really, really like is the character creator. You can actually make some really unique looking people, and the fat and old options are pretty well done

Awesome. Sounds like my next game after D3.

haven't watched a single minute of BOS/PHI, are they playing good? it seems like nobody really cares what they do.

Its some ugly stuff man. Your not missing much. I have been following the whole series and in typical fashion I will have NBA-Gaf up and I think I have only felt compelled to write something in response to the actual game only once or twice.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The problem with all of your Kobe opinions is that they are all troll-level bad. If you could possess a single valid argument, people would agree with you. But T-Mac > Kobe is the basketball equivalent of Obama = Muslim...just find a different player to denigrate...you're scraping at the bottom of the barrel with your BS now

wow.

SUPREME1

Banned
Don't argue Laker rumors with logic, OKC FO isn't dumb enough to even give Harden a chance to leave.

But be warned NBA, Mitch is gonna fleece some GM, just hope it isn't yours.

Brooklyn must shit themselves when Mitch's name comes up on the caller-ID, Morey probably has his number blocked and Orlando better unhook their phone line or deal Dwight away before it's too late and they get Mitched.

They gonna get Mitch Slapped.

Where? Link or quote it?

Here's a summary.

It is Westbrook, and not three-time NBA scoring champ Kevin Durant, who Parker says sets the tone for Oklahoma City. “He’s definitely the head of the snake on this team,” Parker said. “Durant is obviously the best scorer in this league, but I think Westbrook is the one who makes them go.” [...] “I’m definitely going to go at him,” said Parker, 30, who is averaging a team-best 19.1 points and 7.1 assists in the postseason. “It’s not going to be like Dallas or the Lakers, where their point guards are not as aggressive. I’m going to go at him and make sure he works a little bit.”

Might not necessarily calling him but a little smack talk.

Kanguro

Neo Member
How would you describe Rafers performance with Orlando if not competent?

A complete anomaly? Less than impressive? Mentally weak in important moments, like he always was?

Guy averaged something like 5 assists with Dwight in the post and a team full of shooters... you think he could have managed better than that. That said, his 41% shooting percentage that season was amongst the highest in HIS ENTIRE CAREER, so that's something.

reilo

Also, how many playoff series did T-Mac and Yao play together in? Once? 2007?

But no no, keep going Lakers-Age: "T-MAC COULDN'T WIN WITH YAO!"

He never had the chance...

Why Would James Harden leave OKC to play with a team he seems to dislike at least to some degree alongside a guy who damn near took his head off. Unless they are planning some big changes and MWP + others are gonna be gone.

Who the hell said this? T-Mac and Kobe were always compared until he got injured to no return.

A complete anomaly? Less than impressive? Mentally weak in important moments, like he always was?

Guy averaged something like 5 assists with Dwight in the post and a team full of shooters... you think he could have managed better than that. That said, his 41% shooting percentage that season was amongst the highest in HIS ENTIRE CAREER, so that's something.

Orlando's system back then was predicated around ball movement and the extra pass; hence minimizing assists for the point guard.

Why Would James Harden leave OKC to play with a team he seems to dislike at least to some degree alongside a guy who damn near took his head off. Unless they are planning some big changes and MWP + others are gonna be gone.

9 out 10 things you'll hear from now til next season are complete bs or overblown.

Except for that Deron to LA rumor, that's for real.

diehard

Fleer

ugh that makes me go back and look at that Jazz team.. Deron was so damn good against the Spurs, 41 FT's for them in game 4 killed us and then the rest of the team quit.

Here's a summary.

It is Westbrook, and not three-time NBA scoring champ Kevin Durant, who Parker says sets the tone for Oklahoma City. “He’s definitely the head of the snake on this team,” Parker said. “Durant is obviously the best scorer in this league, but I think Westbrook is the one who makes them go.” [...] “I’m definitely going to go at him,” said Parker, 30, who is averaging a team-best 19.1 points and 7.1 assists in the postseason. “It’s not going to be like Dallas or the Lakers, where their point guards are not as aggressive. I’m going to go at him and make sure he works a little bit.”

Might not necessarily calling him but a little smack talk.

Parker is a bad ass. Man I want this to be a good series.

Just the dialogue. I'm not saying its not a good movie cause I haven't seen it but it definitely didn't strike me as a quality offering.

WTF is wrong with you all?

36% on RT ehhh thats pretty bad mang.

John Hollinger said:
Unfortunately, OKC is about to run into a buzzsaw. San Antonio's numbers of late are video-game crazy: The Spurs not only have 18 straight wins, but they are 32-3 in their past 35 games. The most amazing stat is that they're 24-3 in their past 27 road games, with two of three defeats coming when they decided to rest their starters.

That's the scarier part; when you take out games the Spurs tanked, they're record really starts looking good. In the last 47 games Tony Parker played, for instance, they're 43-4.

Did you hear me? FORTY-THREE AND FOUR!

If it took them 47 games to lose four times with Parker, I'm guessing it will take more than seven for them to lose four more.

Damn

GOAT

Parker is a bad ass. Man I want this to be a good series.

Just the dialogue. I'm not saying its not a good movie cause I haven't seen it but it definitely didn't strike me as a quality offering.

36% on RT ehhh thats pretty bad mang.

Rotten tomatoe? Bleh.

IDK maybe because I benefit more directly from the events of the movie is why it strikes a good chord with me. The story really is great.

reilo

Tyson Chandler made All-NBA Third Team?

WTF

3rd: Dirk, Melo, Chandler, DWade, Rondo.

wow

reilo

The New York Knicks have two All-NBA players from this year's roster and three total including last year's roster.

Result? 1-8 in the playoffs.

Welcome to today's NBA.

smh.

The New York Knicks have two All-NBA players from this year's roster and three total including last year's roster.

Result? 1-8 in the playoffs.

Welcome to today's NBA.

smh.

If the Spurs played in New York, the All-NBA teams would just be renamed "The San Antonio Spurs' current roster"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom