• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

Tyson Chandler made All-NBA Third Team?

WTF

3rd: Dirk, Melo, Chandler, DWade, Rondo.

wow
The New York Knicks have two All-NBA players from this year's roster and three total including last year's roster.

Result? 1-8 in the playoffs.

Welcome to today's NBA.

smh.
If the Spurs played in New York, the All-NBA teams would just be renamed "The San Antonio Spurs' current roster"
Nash should've been 2nd team with CP3 on third team.

And two Knicks players made it? I didn't realize mediocrity got awarded.
1-8 in the East playoffs, baby.
Hey man, back-to-back playoff appearances is like winning the Super Bowl for the Knicks.

EcEly.jpg

We already know that about RB, there's no reason to try to point it out by bringing up such a touchy subject. I get what you're trying to do, it's just unnecessary.

Hey, I backed up my deconstruction of Rose's fradulent MVP season with plenty of stats and factual evidence.

Vahagn

Neither could Kobe until Pau came along.

TheKad's arguments against Kobe are scraping bottom of the barrel...they're recycled and long ago refuted.

And, in 10 years some numbnuts is going to point to Carmelo Anthony in 2008-2010 as better than Kobe and cry

"he didn't have the help or the coaching Kobe did! If he had Pau and Phil he wins 3 chips instead of two"

Same argument can be made for Wade and Bron and Durant from 2008-2010 and will be made in a few years by the same T-Mac crowd.

Basketball isn't about what ifs, it's about what is, and none of those players in those years were at Kobe's level mentally...and the only people who play what ifs games or stat comparisons are when they don't have actual accomplishments in their side of the argument.

T-Mac was Melo - not a great defender, not a leader at all, and improved his play in the postseason but still couldn't carry a team past the first round really.

you can do what if games with 8-10 perimeter players but the truth is none of them stack up. Kobe in 2000-2004 was leaps and bounds better defensively and at the very least equal offensively. When you factor in mentality and basketball iq there is no comparison.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Because it accurately depicts a black pilots life back in the WWII era and helps shed light on one of the most elite units in AF history?

What a movie accomplishes to do is different than whether it does it well.

I'm fine with Gondo hating since I do trash Fraudbrook and his team of floppers a lot; it's cool, no worries

When the NBA finals come, i might be listening to TP's rap album full blast. He should do a diss track about Dwyane Polamalu

Wait what, Tony has a rap album.

*searches Youtube*

holy shit is this a parody?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NV_B6p3XM4&feature=related

Please confirm my suspicions and tell me the lyrics suck

Because it accurately depicts a black pilots life back in the WWII era and helps shed light on one of the most elite units in AF history?

irrelevant on what the premise is.
shitty acting, shitty script, shitty directing.
heck even the the tempo and arc of the story is shitty.
everything about that movie is generic and contrived.
the special effects were nice though.

protip: special effects aren't considered substance in a movie.

irrelevant on what the premise is.
shitty acting, shitty script, shitty directing.
heck even the the tempo and arc of the story is shitty.
everything about that movie is generic and contrived.
the special effects were nice though.

protip: special effects aren't considered substance in a movie.

Shitty acting? Other than maybe Neyo the acting was fine. The movie progresses just like the actual events did, I honestly don't know what the fuck you were expecting?

I can read your post now and tell this movie wasn't meant for you at all.

Omega

Banned
Shaq said:
"However, this is not a job I have an interest in pursuing. I feel very fortunate to be with TNT and to have the best job in sports. I look forward to many more years with Charles (Barkley), Kenny (Smith) and E.J. (Ernie Johnson). I wish the best for the Magic and I am confident that they will select a great GM and coach."

FUCK.

I'm sure some Spurs nut already did the translation somewhere.

But it's pretty easy to summerize, you were my first love, we thought we'd be forever, we would think as one, I'll never forget, etc.

Thats beautiful stuff!

Just cause you haven't found your premier love doesn't mean you have to direct your bitterness at TP.

smh

Shitty acting? Other than maybe Neyo the acting was fine. The movie progresses just like the actual events did, I honestly don't know what the fuck you were expecting?

I can read your post now and tell this movie wasn't meant for you at all.
elevate your standards on what the standard is for a good movie.
educate yourself son.

good movies:
chronicle
Drive
Midnight in Paris
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

shitty movies:
The Hangover Part II
red tails
Battle Los Angeles
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

elevate your standards on what the standard is for a good movie.
educate yourself son.

good movies:
chronicle
Drive
Midnight in Paris
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

shitty movies:
The Hangover Part II
red tails
Battle Los Angeles
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Or maybe you could get your head out from up your ass and learn some history?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How do you lead Andrew DeClerq?

Smush didn't get led. Kwame didn't get led.

Omega

Banned
And, in 10 years some numbnuts is going to point to Carmelo Anthony in 2008-2010 as better than Kobe and cry

If anyone tries to argue that I might just kill them myself and I don't even like Kobe.

Melo is the biggest waste of talent ever and destroyed what was a promising Knicks team. Fuck him and everyone that supports that piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom