• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPREME1

Banned
The lengths people will go to in order to muddy the legacy of the greatest SG to have never used PEDs.

T-Mac? Bitches, please.

Pulled straight from from Wikipedia:

T-Mac:

NBA Most Improved Player (2001)
7× NBA All-Star (2001–2007)
2× NBA Scoring Champion (2003–2004)
2× All-NBA First Team (2002–2003)
3× All-NBA Second Team (2001, 2004, 2007)
2× All-NBA Third Team (2005, 2008)

Kobe:

5× NBA Champion (2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010)
2× NBA Finals MVP (2009–2010)
NBA Most Valuable Player (2008)
14× NBA All-Star (1998, 2000–2012)
2× NBA scoring champion (2006–2007)
9× All-NBA First Team (2002–2004, 2006–2011)
2× All-NBA Second Team (2000–2001)
2× All-NBA Third Team (1999, 2005)
9× NBA All-Defensive First Team (2000, 2003–2004, 2006–2011)
3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2001–2002, 2012)
NBA All-Rookie Second Team (1997)
4× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2002, 2007, 2009, 2011)
NBA Slam Dunk Contest champion (1997)
Naismith Prep Player of the Year (1996)

That's not including a TON of other records, accomplishments and/or career highlights... (ie - 81, Olympic Gold, avg 40 for a month, etc.)

Kobe might have given up on playing defense years ago, but he was a legit elite defender once upon a time. T-Mac will forever be remembered only as a one-dimensional player. A gunner with the ultimate green light who never won a single playoff series in his prime. And even in the one area that T-Mac was great at, offense, Kobe was simply better.

So gtfo out with that T-Mac bullshit.

SUPREME1

Banned
If Tmac played with Alonzo Mourning or Tim Duncan he would have gone to three straight finals in Orlando.

TMac/Alonzo would have lost to the Shaq/Kobe Lakers and the Duncan/Spurs.

The fact that a prime T-Mac, in his prime, couldn't pull out a single series win in his prime, in the weak as fuck EAST, while in his prime... supports my statement. PRIME.

The fact that a prime T-Mac, in his prime, couldn't pull out a single series win in his prime, in the weak as fuck EAST, while in his prime... supports my statement. PRIME.

The 02-03 Magic were worse than the 04-05 or 05-06 Lakers, and that was before Grant Hill got injured. Imagine looking down the bench and knowing you had to depend on Drew Gooden and Gordon Giricek.

We can all agree with one thing T-Mac beats Kobe in. Adidas signature shoes.

This faded, along with T-Mac. Every star at one point has been compared to Kobe, they were all worse, and now non-existent. Best SG of his generation.

well my current gem adds 11-22 extra damage to my weapon so I'm not sure what is better

does that mean they take that much extra damage or something?

I made one last night, that's as high as it goes for that difficulty, I think. There's higher tiers, but haven't found any yet, and my Jeweler can't make them.

It's low level damage reflection, stacks with your attack, but does not count towards your DPS.

Also, if this was posted, apologies.

The players' union is currently being investigated by the U.S. Attorney's office in Manhattan, sources have confirmed.

Recent reports by both Yahoo! Sports and Bloomberg News detailed a number of other expenditures and hirings made by Hunter without executive committee oversight.

Shit gets deeper.

Also, OKC in 6.

See this is exactly why OKC doesn't deserve to win. Shoot fans of other teams after a series wins and make light of national tragedies

sickening really

Yup, and a federal building to get blown up in, hur hur.

0012_wfup.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
C'mon man, Red Blaster has made several "bombers" jokes and never been banned. People who post a lot know what I'm talking about.

If he made a 9/11 joke he'd be gone before he could stealth edit his post.
Red Blaster's an ass, don't sink down to his level.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Neither could Kobe until Pau came along.

KingGondo

Banned
I don't get why my post got the reaction it did. I was attempting to facetiously highlight how little RB contributes to actual conversation in this thread.

C'mon man, Red Blaster has made several "bombers" jokes and never been banned. People who post a lot know what I'm talking about.

If he made a 9/11 joke he'd be gone before he could stealth edit his post.

hey man don't project your tacky jabs about the worst national tragedy pre 9/11 on me, I was merely ribbing you over a common stereotype related to the state of Oklahoma and then you fly off the handle and denigrate those 168 lives lost on that dark April day; why you gotta be so serious bro

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't get why my post got the reaction it did. I was attempting to facetiously highlight how little RB contributes to actual conversation in this thread.
We already know that about RB, there's no reason to try to point it out by bringing up such a touchy subject. I get what you're trying to do, it's just unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom