• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Shaq is such a troll! Expresses interest in the job, job interview gets leaked to the press...Shaq : "changed my mind!" lol

That still doesn't make a movie good....
To your ebert wannabe ass maybe not....

You're really going to try and say Red Tails was a good movie because it was historically accurate?
Yes. We showed it to alot of pre-teens who probably wouldn't have gave half a shit if they had to read it in some textbook.
if i needed to inject myself some 20th century history, i wouldn't be watching a movie nor would i watch history channel about it.

question: do you believe everything you watch on history channel, shadowlark?

Wtf does this have to do with anything?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Definitely understand that. I benefit from the events of the Passion which is why it strikes such a good chord with me.
Its almost like a real Tuskegee airmen movie didn't come years ago. One that didn't put this sensationalized bullshit to shame.

what the hell happened, we were talking about TP's shitty rap song and now shadowdork is telling "dipshits" to fuck off for not liking his crappy movie

DY_nasty

Yes. We showed it to alot of pre-teens who probably wouldn't have gave half a shit if they had to read it in some textbook.
I used to show kids Red Planet when I worked at a space exhibit. Doesn't mean that movie didn't suck.

Emwitus

C'mon people! That melodramatic piece of crap that wasn't even remotely about driving filled with cliche mob violence.............

And don't even get me started on D'tatoo...

There's some depth to charsace's humor tho
dont' you mean substance?
emot-smug.gif

DY_nasty

One is based of fact and the other one isssssssssssss................?
The only thing factual about that movie is black people in planes.

Kid inspiration is nice though. Tons of movies do it by running with shit loosely based on reality.

Emwitus

Ryan Reynolds was bad asss in Drive. Damn.

Really? He was the equivalent of that douche on greys anatomy, what's his name? Mcdreamy? All i could think of is notebook..............lovey touchy feely

And Gossling/Reynold what's the difference? They should just stick to romcoms

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You know which movie is extremely inaccurate and it simply does not matter one fucking bit?

Gladiator.

Or hell, any Ridley Scott epic. Accuracy is not a recipe for a good movie.

That scene in the elevator
near the end of Drive scarred the shit out of me.

It was a good movie overall tho.

Ahah, I had a relationship of a few years with one of my teachers at my university. She moved back to the US, and I went with her. I was in Madison from 2005 to 2008.

Oh wow.

The only thing factual about that movie is black people in planes.

Kid inspiration is nice though. Tons of movies do it by running with shit loosely based on reality.
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=67007

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama invited surviving Tuskegee Airmen to a Jan. 13 premiere screening of the movie at the White House, a week before its official opening. Cicero Satterfield, 92, was among the former Tuskegee Airmen who attended the event with his contemporaries, all now in their 80s and 90s.

Satterfield enjoyed the movie, saying it “portrayed what we did.” The message the film carries, however, was of paramount importance to him.

You were saying?

Vahagn

vahagn melo went to the WCF in 2009. He did get out of the first round.

True but He didn't lead that team, Billups did. Thats why i said he couldn't lead a team past the first round.

And he got out of the first round once in his entire career while being swept multiple times in his career...so I still think T-Mac is much more comparable to Melo than He is to Kobe

I mean, T-Mac was Robin to Vince's batman...if that doesn't tell you how poor of a leader T-Mac was I don't know what does...

And Melo, Melo is mentally a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom