• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
http://twitpic.com/9t9vq8

593365472.jpg

That is beyond brilliant.

Let's play the what if game. If Lebron goes his entire career without a ring where does he rank among ringless wonders??? Barkley? Malone? Elgin Baylor?

Malone
LBJ
Barkley
Baylor

Malone has more finals appearances and wins than LBJ, and I don't think his longevity will be matched. Right now, LBJ is a half step above Barkley who went ring chasing with Dream after blowing two 3-1 series against the Rockets.

reilo

I think the last time a Lebron James team won a series after trailing was...

2007 versus Detroit.

Owzers

Holy shit at Dwade baby tantrum gif. What a guy.

"When she asked him what allowed the Celtics to score so many points on one of the best defenses in the league, Rondo gave a simple answer: "Them complaining and crying to referees in transition.""

Cemented into my head during this game. I feel this way about the league in general though, too much whining for fouls all around, but Wade....it's like he only shoots to complain after.

If LeBron goes his whole career without a ring he is the most mockable ringless wonder. Nobody else was heralded as the potential best player ever, formed a big, promised multiple chips then never got one.

giri

I mean would any team want a player that getd monster stats but fucks up in the clutch??? I can see Lebron pulling a Starbury if that happens

He's still the most marketable guy in the NBA.

And brings in more money to any franchise view media attention, than any other player.

So yes, the clippers.

reilo

Don't forget the Dwyane Wade no call hit on Rondo in Game 2 in OT. This could have been a 5-game series, after all....

For the Celtics.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Wade doesn't run back on defense? Blame Lebron.

Wade misses important threes that he is already god awful at? Blame Lebron

Skip Bayless steals Tim Tebow's jockstrap? Blame Lebron

Prometheus trailer spoils something? Blame Lebron

Nintendo shits the bed at E3? Blame Lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom