• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I think that would be ridiculous and I would love to see the reaction if Wade leaves after all the talk of this is still Wade's team.

So? Who cares who ESPN deems the team leader, Miami homers don't care (obviously, look at them during the games). Wade is injury prone, marginally coachable, and has been extremely streaky.

On top of all of that, he's redundant with LeBron on the team.

I'd rather they all stayed, but if someone has to go... I'm keeping LBJ and Bosh.

593373617.png

Heat won't make a trade yet. They have the "Bosh is injured!" excuse.

Why should they? Anybody with half a brain knew that if Bosh went down that KG was gonna feast on that line we have. People just want to see our FO panic for their own laughs.

I would only trade Bosh or Wade if we got several high level role players. Fuck anything else.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Wade doesn't run back on defense? Blame Lebron.

Wade misses important threes that he is already god awful at? Blame Lebron

Skip Bayless steals Tim Tebow's jockstrap? Blame Lebron

Prometheus trailer spoils something? Blame Lebron

Nintendo shits the bed at E3? Blame Lebron

don't be one of those things

ij6WXkeWY7q68.gif

Well I'm not THAT surprised about Lebron (my bro-in law's friends from cleveland warned me before hand) it breaks my heart to see Wade like this.....What happened to you Wade? Yo ass used to be so beautiful

balddemon

Banned
Wade doesn't run back on defense? Blame Lebron.

Wade misses important threes that he is already god awful at? Blame Lebron

Skip Bayless steals Tim Tebow's jockstrap? Blame Lebron

Prometheus trailer spoils something? Blame Lebron

Nintendo shits the bed at E3? Blame Lebron
new meme

KingGondo

Banned
@HowardBeckNYT: For second straight game (both losses), Wade and James have declined to go to press conf podium, choosing locker room for postgame intvw.
Pretty bitchass move for them to make Bosh go out there and take the heat (no pun intended) for the loss.

So? Who cares who ESPN deems the team leader, Miami homers don't care (obviously, look at them during the games). Wade is injury prone, marginally coachable, and has been extremely streaky.

On top of all of that, he's redundant with LeBron on the team.

I'd rather they all stayed, but if someone has to go... I'm keeping LBJ and Bosh.

Yeah people seem to ignore that Lebron has been saving our ass since G2 vs IND. Wade has really pissed me off more than anybody.

giri

Why should they? Anybody with half a brain knew that if Bosh went down that KG was gonna feast on that line we have. People just want to see our FO panic for their own laughs.

I would only trade Bosh or Wade if we got several high level role players. Fuck anything else.

As this series proves, there are 2 untradaeble players on this team, one of them is Bosh.

the other is Mario Chalmers

Heat-Age is just like the team they cheer for.

Except for M.O.B., MiamiWesker and ph33nix--the best Heat Age has to offer.

Everyone else is just like their squad--front run when it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom