• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
cVEQi.jpg

I mean that I have a hard time believing anyone could actually be that obtuse.

Arguing with you about anything is pointless.

Round and round and round.

Kinda hard to argue when you post nothing but vague statements and assume somebody is just supposed to know what the hell you are going on about. Quit wasting my time.

I see most of Heat age bailed out, I would too but VF5 is still downloading. Well I want to ask Heat age this but I guess this will be answered by the rest of you.

As a Heat fan why should I feel any bit confident that this team will step up when pressure is at its highest when time and time again I see the opposite happen. Do I believe the team has the skill to win two games, one on the road, absolutely. And yet I have little to no faith they will.

OMG ESPN "Good job! Good Effort!" lol

I see most of Heat age bailed out, I would too but VF5 is still downloading. Well I want to ask Heat age this but I guess this will be answered by the rest of you.

As a Heat fan why should I feel any bit confident that this team will step up when pressure is at its highest when time and time again I see the opposite happen. Do I believe the team has the skill to win two games, one on the road, absolutely. And yet I have little to no faith they will.

We gotta root for the home team bro. Never forget those heartbreaking losses to the Knicks during the Zo era. We'll be alright no matter what happens. In Riley we trust.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
ESPNChrisPalmer chris palmer
Heat would be a totally different team with Pat Riley on the bench.
16 minutes ago

I ain't even mad. I respect these old, busted up, rottweiler Celtics. I've always admired their style of play.

If the Celtics pull this off, Riley needs to return. First meeting he should say "Tried it your way, now doing it mine. See you at practice at 8:00 am"

Wade will be shitting in his bikini.

There's the Pacers series where they were down 2-1 without Bosh and trying to figure out how to adjust. Bosh is back and hopefully will play more minutes in game 6...

That's all I honestly got.

This team doesn't give a fuck way too often. Wade has become one of the laziest excuse for a leader we've ever had. And as you saw, Spo can't touch him. This is far from the first game where wade is caught just moseying up the fucking court and the others follow in his footsteps.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Best you can hope for is that the magic elixir the old man Celtics run out. What KG is doing right now completely defies any norm of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom