• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
KGcrazyface.jpg

Garnett Of War: Ascension

We gotta root for the home team bro. Never forget those heartbreaking losses to the Knicks during the Zo era. We'll be alright no matter what happens. In Riley we trust.

Not what am I asking but yeah what you say is totally true. We regroup, we see what Riley does and we do it again next season. But I have never had as much faith in any Miami pro team (UM for sure) as I have in this specific Heat team and in return I get this effort. Even though in my brain there are alarms going of saying there is something really wrong with this team I still deep down believe we will win this series. Maybe its the opposite, I refuse to believe we will lose in the ECF.

Whatever I am already mentally preparing myself for which ever outcome happens on thursday. Time to play some Virtua Fighter.

Cloudy

Banned
Why are people putting this loss on Wade and Bron? Who the fukk is checking KG? (No One!). And can anyone else make a wide open shot?

BTW, What's the season series between the Celts and the Thunder?

I can't believe OKC is a win away from the finals. As a Kings fan, I am really jealous of their success. Still, can't expect success when the Kings are owned by broke owners and a past his prime GM.

oh.... you definitely did right by missing it. You might still appreciate some of these companies since you didn't watch it.

I checked out the pressers online.

Outside of the first one in 1995 and the 2 gimped ones where only the press was allowed, I've been to every E3.

This is the first one I'm not going to.

Nintendo should have just shown games past 2012 and it would be have been fine, but they didn't at all and that was lame.

edit: As a conference. As a platform, it obviously has serious issues with not having much if any EA or Activision support though it still has interesting games.

You all should go take a peep at the ZombiU thread. That game is the saving grace of the Wii U.

In reality, it looks to be an average game that has a "look at Wii U controller" prompt for basic shit you would just do on the game screen on any other system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom