• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You all should go take a peep at the ZombiU thread. That game is the saving grace of the Wii U.

In reality, it looks to be an average game that has a "look at Wii U controller" prompt for basic shit you would just do on the game screen on any other system.

fidT2l.jpg

Pn7uGl.jpg

That's some Red Steel bullshittery right there.

In reality, it looks to be an average game that has a "look at Wii U controller" prompt for basic shit you would just do on the game screen on any other system.

Yeah, I can't help the feeling that some of the "multiple screen" implementations are just forced and can easily be done in a single screen. I mean, using the second screen for Sniper rifle scope? No way you need a second screen for that.

You all should go take a peep at the ZombiU thread. That game is the saving grace of the Wii U.

I don't trust Ubisoft trailers

Not after Red Steel

TylerD

The Heat's tear filled celebration after knocking out the Celtics last year seems more and more justified. This version of the Heat may not win another series against them.

Derrick01

Banned

I loved in the trailer how it was like

"You can Hack doors with the controller!!!"

*proceeds to punch number code into pad*.

Me: Uhhh....

I think Nintendo is going for a really low-spec system (like the 3DS) so that if it bombs early, they could just drop the price (like the 3DS).

Dude, seriously.

How can you release new hardware that in 2012 that looks worse than hardware released in 2005 TWICE IN THE SAME LIFE CYCLE?!?!

I love Nintendo but come the fuck on guys!

:mad:

The Heat's tear filled celebration after knocking out the Celtics last year seems more and more justified. This version of the Heat may not win another series against them.

Hmmm? How did you conclude this? The 5 close games of this series or the five close games from the last one?

I'm sorry, I thought I clicked on the Lolbron is a choker and D-whistle is a flopping crybaby thread.

Instead I get a bunch of stuff about some division 5 school called Wii U. I don't even know you guys anymore.

(Haha, Heat suck)

Derrick01

Banned
I am pretty excited about going PC exclusive for gaming after this E3.

Dead State looks pretty awesome, if you're into those older school PC rpgs at least. But I looked at the feature list for that and was like "this is more intelligent game design than pretty much every AAA game at E3 save for Dishonored maybe". And this is from a studio that only wants $150k through kickstarter to fund their game.

edit: It looks good for what it is too, graphically speaking.

giri

I'd just love to see once on that heat grade page that they do after every game a Heat Logo. An F Rating

Explanation: F for go fuck your selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom