• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck76

Banned
Yo I'm doing the heat type thing fronting my bandwagon team (the celts) when they win.

RR9, we are fricking witnesses in this. Believe me we rarely see this type of pgness. If this kid was white Giri would be loving on him. 13 some assists. That's an off game for this G. This scarface, frigging Boba the Fett, killer.

All this kid does is win no matter what

Only thing that will be better is seeing the fake sonics and westcrook go home empty handed in a gm 7 finals against these guys.

Khalid-S

Can anyone imagine Jordan, Kobe, Drexler, or any other superstars rolling around and whining like this. Not even a heat fan but it embarrasses me and the nba.

don't be one of those things

ij6WXkeWY7q68.gif

Game 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar7-iPN0j9I

Yo I'm doing the heat type thing fronting my bandwagon team (the celts) when they win.

RR9, we are fricking witnesses in this. Believe me we rarely see this type of pgness. If this kid was white Giri would be loving on him. 13 some assists. That's an off game for this G. This scarface, frigging Boba the Fett, killer.

All this kid does is win no matter what

Only thing that will be better is seeing the fake sonics and westcrook go home empty handed in a gm 7 finals against these guys.

He went 3/15...

I just dunno how Nintendo even thought that their conference was going to make them look good, especially after how much negative press they got for last years.

Zombi U is actually getting some really good impressions though.

I just dunno how Nintendo even thought that their conference was going to make them look good, especially after how much negative press they got for last years.

Zombi U is actually getting some really good impressions though.
Stockholders

I think a lot of people overestimate the importance of E3

Because you have never missed an opportunity to diss him.

It's hard not to be the counterpoint when people are arguing that a guy who is leading one of the worst offenses in the NBA should be playoff MVP. Rondo obviously is a good player, but people get too wrapped up in the guy who dribbles the most regardless if the team is winning because of offense or defense and get too caught up in the idea of "purity" regardless if he leads to better results than "unpure" players.

But he's not nearly as critical as KG in what the Celtics are actually really great at.

Not at all.
What a ludicrous comment. The Celtics would not even have a semblance of an offense without Rondo playing 40-45 minutes every game. Instead of making comments predicated entirely on stats in the abstract, why not witness the wizardry of Rondo and his role in essentially every pivotal play on offense?

What a ludicrous comment. The Celtics would not even have a semblance of an offense without Rondo playing 40-45 minutes every game. Instead of making comments predicated entirely on stats in the abstract, why not witness the wizardry of Rondo and his role in essentially every pivotal play on offense?

And KG isn't involved in almost every play defensively?

The part of basketball where the Celtics are actually really great at unlike offense?

giri

Wut?

If they win this series, it's because of KG.

IWMTB is 100% right.

Canuck76

Banned
But he's not nearly as critical as KG in what the Celtics are actually really great at.

Not at all.

True KG's D is invaluable but without rondo where's the offense on this team? And Rondo alone plays great D and rebounds a ton for a PG

That shot fake to freeze the defender then pass to KG for an easy one? He wouldn't have had a great a game without Rondo. I think both are incredibly valuable but come on now.

I'd take perk in for KG rather than Dooling in for Rondo.

Also Giri Nash is Canada's through and through. I'm just messing with you I don't think your racist i just think you of all people should love some Rondo

Emwitus

It's hard not to be the counterpoint when people are arguing that a guy who is leading one of the worst offenses in the NBA should be playoff MVP. Rondo obviously is a good player, but people get too wrapped up in the guy who dribbles the most regardless if the team is winning because of offense or defense and get too caught up in the idea of "purity" regardless if he leads to better results than "unpure" players.

What has deron done for you lately? Rondo the glue holding this teams fragile offense together......Do you even watch the games or just check the stats? Seriously. Doesn't rondo play defense? And how many times did rondo get the ball to KG these past two games? Are you kidding me?

diehard

Fleer
You're a Jazz fan, of course you're impressed by those that underwhelm and under-deliver.

It could be a decent joke if the specs werent quite a bit better than what was rumored.
What has deron done for you lately? Rondo the glue holding this teams fragile offense together......Do you even watch the games or just check the stats? Seriously.

musta missed that post where he mentioned Deron

Boston's offense with Rondo 2012 playoffs: 102.5
Without: 89

And FWIW, most of the offense is being bogged down by Ray Allen's shitty shooting. If you take the starting 5 with Bradley over Allen, it's 109.

For the season it's 103.5 vs 94.5

Also, Boston is the worst offensive rebounding team in the league by design since their bigs do not post up much or hang around the rim since they space the floor and Doc has them running back for transition D as a trade-off. If they actively committed to offensive rebounds, their offensive numbers would look a lot better.

I agree that KG is their most important player and currently their most consistent one, especially for what he does on D, but you completely diminish what Rondo does on offense for that team by looking at stats that are out of his control (the Oreb, bench).

Replace Rondo with an average PG and that team's offense falls apart.

anyway, lol Heat.

Good job, good effort stuff has me rollin'.

Miami actually came out with focus and at some point seemed to lose it. Spo is a moron for not playing Bosh at all in the 4th, especially the last 3 minutes when they really needed his offensive spacing.

I can't recall Lebron scoring in the final 6 other than the concession layup. Maybe he hit 2 FTs. He seemed non-existent again towards the end.

I should have stuck to my guns when I said Boston would win last series but the Philly stink made me change my mind. Of course, the last 2 times Boston won game 5 to go up 3-2 in a series they blew it, so it ain't over yet.

Also, Heat = Nintendo. Obviously.

As a random aside, why are point guards who can't score effectively considered "pure" if they are great floor generals but centers who are great defensively and can't score effectively get mocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom