• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestal

I don't understand how Joel Anthony wasn't ever in the game --- but he puts Norris fucking Cole in?

We kept getting roasted inside but he has to trust Haslem so much who quite frankly is as good at catching the ball as Joel

Put out your best team tommorow..

Bosh, James, Wade, Battier, Chalmers starting.
Haslem, Anthony, Miller off the bench... NO ONE ELSE. Die with this rotation..

But just watch, tommorow Spo will activate Curry and put him in there against KG. That would be the Ultimate Desperation move and if it backfires, he is fired on the spot next day.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Spo's desperation move should be to put Wade on the bench.

He is doing absolutely nothing to help his team win games. Literally nothing.

masud

Banned
Jacked up teeth, wild facial hair, absurd clothing. This is the kinda shit that happens when dudes don't have to try to get laid.

TylerD

That's what Harden thought... His teeth are still janky though.

Yep, Harden's grill is beyond messed up.

Officiating our game tonight:

Official 1: Joe Crawford
Official 2: Bill Kennedy
Official 3: Greg Willard
Alternate: Rodney Mott

Fucking Crawford.

Vestal

Stephen A. just recommended trading Wade and Bosh for Kobe.

I swear ESPN gets some of these people straight off of internet message boards.

What the F????

That has to be one of the most retarded statements I have ever heard come out of Stephen A. .... I expect that kind of ridiculous statement from Skip.

charsace

Yep, Harden's grill is beyond messed up.

Officiating our game tonight:

Official 1: Joe Crawford
Official 2: Bill Kennedy
Official 3: Greg Willard
Alternate: Rodney Mott

Fucking Crawford.

You mean yes Crawford because him and Duncan hate eachother.

KingGondo

Banned
You mean yes Crawford because him and Duncan hate eachother.
I hate him regardless. Biggest attention-whore ref out there.

I take it as a bad sign if I know any ref's name beyond "I think I've heard of him."

Pretty hard to become well-known and notorious for quality officiating.

KingGondo

Banned
To cheer myself up from the Joey Crawford news, I perused this:

YNB: Fashion Icon

This one is gold:

russell-westbrook-13.jpg

"Why not?"

Why would you want Kobe traded, joke or not? And why would you want Wade on the Lakers?

Bosh for Pau straight up. We could use some raptors love.
It was in jest, it would be funny if Kobe got Bron where Wade couldn't. Media would make Wade look like a chump and would make it look like Bron's ring is half Kobe's.

I don't want Wade or Bosh OR Miller for that matter.

linsivvi

It was in jest, it would be funny if Kobe got Bron where Wade couldn't. Media would make Wade look like a chump and would make it look like Bron's ring is half Kobe's.

I don't want Wade or Bosh OR Miller for that matter.

Wade already got a ring though. So whatever the case it's on LeBron anyway.

I think Bosh under a good coach (not Mike Brown) would be awesome.

Wade already got a ring though. So whatever the case it's on LeBron anyway.

I think Bosh under a good coach (not Mike Brown) would be awesome.

Wade's whistle ring is losing it's value every season, when he hawks it in 30 years he'll get a ham sandwich and Dan Marino signed headshot.

Miami's roster screams for the triangle offense. Bosh playing the Pau/Shaq role, constant cuts, maximize Chalmer's only marketable skill. Get BShaw up in that piece.

Anyway.....BYNUM FOR LEBRON STRAIGHT UP.

Vestal

Wade's whistle ring is losing it's value every season, when he hawks it in 30 years he'll get a ham sandwich and Dan Marino signed headshot.

Miami's roster screams for the triangle offense. Bosh playing the Pau/Shaq role, constant cuts, maximize Chalmer's only marketable skill. Get BShaw up in that piece.

Anyway.....BYNUM FOR LEBRON STRAIGHT UP.

I have been calling for triangle since they brought the 3 together... It is the PERFECT Scenario for such an offense. You don't need a Center worth a damn to run this offense.

Hell you don't need to go for BShaw... I would say a more understanding person of the triangle who I would assume could be accessible would be Ron Harper. Harper played in that offense for 7 years, and played point for the bulls.

Shaw played in the triangle and then coached it winning chips in both scenarios and he's looking for opportunity to be a head coach, he's perfect.

PG in the triangle is basically toss it to the elbow and run through a screen to the opposite side of the floor, Shaw would be more familar with cutting and coming off screens that Wade and Bron would have to do, plus knowing when and how jumpshooters should get the ball, so he could coach Bosh.

PERFECT I SAY.

Shaw played in the triangle and then coached it winning chips in both scenarios and he's looking for opportunity to be a head coach, he's perfect.

I don't know how reliable the source is but the rumor about Phil joining the Magic is back along with BShaw as the head coach and Pippen as the assistant.

I don't know how reliable the source is but the rumor about Phil joining the Magic is back along with BShaw as the head coach and Pippen as the assistant.

I heard that.

Dwight Jameer+JRich+Hedo+Ryno running the triangle would be interesting. Dwight's passing may not be up to snuff but the system could make their wings look better than they actually are.

I heard that.

Dwight Jameer+JRich+Hedo+Ryno running the triangle would be interesting. Dwight's passing may not be up to snuff but the system could make their wings look better than they actually are.

I would really like to see that happen. It might even convince Dwight to stay. Maybe we could get a consistent core without it getting broken up.

I would really like to see that happen. It might even convince Dwight to stay. Maybe we could get a consistent core without it getting broken up.

Shaw and Phil are going to get paid, Phil getting minority ownership, convincing the brass that Bynum for Dwight makes sense, then make off like bandits. That Jeanie Buss can make a man go crazy.

Not BSing you, I had a nightmare where the Heat lost the next game 140 something to 70 something.

This is what they are doing to me.

Bron will play exceptional ball for 3 maybe 3 1/2 quarters getting 40 points and flirting/achieving a triple double.

It all depends on if Wade is ass or not. If he plays well they win and Media give Bron all the credit while bestgaf implodes trying to give Wade credit.

If he plays like ass the media will blame Bron and Spo with a dash of Wade, gaf will laugh at Bron.

They probably win game 6 honestly, Boston is happy with what they've accomplished already...

KingGondo

Banned
Amar'e seriously seems like he might have some mental health issues.

His brother's death, his injury issues, the team's lack of success, the fire extinguisher episode, and now he's buying $1 million rings for... her? And wearing *that* courtside to a game?

Amar'e seriously seems like he might have some mental health issues.

His brother's death, his injury issues, the team's lack of success, the fire extinguisher episode, and now he's buying $1 million rings for... her? And wearing *that* courtside to a game?

The impact of his punch reverberated through his body shaking his brain in such a manner that he now believes he's Boy George.

linsivvi

^^ lol

also, d3 patch today. and new one coming to help fix the game. not gonna lie i'm excited

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208/Patch_103_Design_Preview-6_6_2012#blog

edit: patch notes for today, 1.0.2b http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5573705607#2

Nothing to get excited about until 1.0.3 comes. Right now once you get to act 2 and 3 it's like you've hit a brick wall, unless you don't mind dying over and over again.

Looks like it's Sam Vincent's wishful thinking since he's the one who's been pitching the plans to the Magic without Phil agreeing to it. Sam wants that job bad but he knows the Magic wouldn't give him the job without Phil attached to it.

balddemon

Banned
Nothing to get excited about until 1.0.3 comes. Right now once you get to act 2 and 3 it's like you've hit a brick wall, unless you don't mind dying over and over again.

yeah my thoughts exactly. the being able to sell damaged items on the AH is nice i guess. but i'm more excited for when 1.0.3 comes and i cna party with people and not hold them back too much as a barb lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom