• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JustinTimberlakeSocialNetwork.jpg

cdyhybrid

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
Congrats to my hometown team, the OKC Thunder. Still amazing to me OKC even HAS an NBA team. But has always been a great basketball state

Cmon son, I know you're paid to be a troll, but trolling has have at least a shred of believability.

Sanjuro

Congrats to my hometown team, the OKC Thunder. Still amazing to me OKC even HAS an NBA team. But has always been a great basketball state

Cmon son, I know you're paid to be a troll, but trolling has have at least a shred of believability.

I've been a SoonerSonics fan, all my life.

Who can forget all those great Oklahoma basketball players, like Blake Griffin and ______ and _____?

If the Heat do escape this shell then I deserve to be mocked and told that I'm the worst fan (not a bad thing in these good job good effort times of crisis) but if they win tomorrow, I will be fucking surprised as hell

we had shitty body language in the last game and don't seem to have the right attitude right now. when you get beat in the middle 3 games of the series I don't think it's an accident. you got figured out.

shit...celtics played like ass most of last game and still won it. reality is, unless we curbstomp them from the get-go, the game likely isn't ours. if boston is down 10 heading into the 4th do you really trust the heat to pull it out? as soon as boston starts a mini run, at home, our asses will tighten a little and history has shown that isn't good

Stop saying what my mind is telling me.

Sorry for me arguing about the refs spurs fans

You can sulk, it's cool, you just lost
I ain't even mad. :-D

Seriously, I like the Thunder and I think they were the better team in this series. I have no gripes with them and I hope they win a ring, specially before Lebron gets his first or KG gets another.

It's just difficult to see your team's season end with a collection of horrible calls one after another. The execution was far from perfect in the 2nd half, but they deserved a closer, more just finish, even if they still ended up losing.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
If the Heat win their series, it would be an awesome time to be a conspiracy theorist with the draft outcome last week.

I ain't even mad. :-D

Seriously, I like the Thunder and I think they were the better team in this series. I have no gripes with them and I hope they win a ring, specially before Lebron gets his first or KG gets another.

It's just difficult to see your team's season end with a collection of horrible calls one after another. The execution was far from perfect in the 2nd half, but they deserved a closer, more just finish, even if they still ended up losing.
Completely understandable...I watched the Vikes lose to the Saints in 09 in a similar manner. The Vikes shit the bed + got a bunch of calls against them. Annoying as hell.

Lawl someone is still bitter about getting traded

Courtney Lee said:
Congrats to the thunder, to Sam Presti for sticking with and keeping his team together.

Keeping a team of three Top 5 picks together is "sticking with it" now? Does Courtney congratulate himself whenever he zips up his fly after taking a leak?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
OKC/MIA for sure. hell, MIA could face the bobcats and they would get higher ratings than OKC/BOS

I don't know.. anytime Lakers or the Celtics make the finals they get high ratings.. doesnt really matter who is on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom