• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I don't know.. anytime Lakers or the Celtics make the finals they get high ratings.. doesnt really matter who is on the team.

Boston. You get all of New England and some New York watching, plus the general NBA fans.

Miami. You get a few retirement homes in FL, plus the general NBA fans bringing salt.

I am out of the loop, but what did Timberlake say/do?

Oh man

The Crimson Blur = Justin Timberlake

If you've seen his Spurs posts, you know. We're still waiting for the meltdown.

I don't know.. anytime Lakers or the Celtics make the finals they get high ratings.. doesnt really matter who is on the team.

Rich history there, though. I think either team will get good ratings.

There is a spurs fan on here named The Crimson Blur

He was renamed Justin Timberlake

He is a HUGE homer and talks up the spurs a ton

images

benjipwns

Banned
So Fisher moves into the Top Ten all time PG's if he gets a sixth ring right? If he's not there already with a historic eighth Finals trip.

LuchaShaq

Banned
So Fisher moves into the Top Ten all time PG's if he gets a sixth ring right? If he's not there already with a historic eighth Finals trip.

Lol no not even top forty.

He could ride coat tails to ten more titles and it would still be no.

He's been the worst part of okc team royal freaking Ivey is better.

TheMan

what the fuck, i had no idea OKC had their own team, and it looks like the supersonics moved in 2008...guess i'm retarded

linsivvi

Man, Laker fans still have issues with the Spurs, lol.

What? The Spurs have nothing on the Lakers so why would we have issues with them. The Thunder just beat us and we have no issue with them. Just like most people here we just simply don't like JT, period.

On the other hand, I am happy for Fisher that he will get another ring. He deserves it with the shit Billy Hunter's trying to pull on him.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Lawl someone is still bitter about getting traded

Keeping a team of three Top 5 picks together is "sticking with it" now? Does Courtney congratulate himself whenever he zips up his fly after taking a leak?

Maybe if that fucker made a god damn layup he would have never got traded.

What? The Spurs have nothing on the Lakers so why would we have issues with them. The Thunder just beat us and we have no issue with them. Just like most people here we just simply don't like JT, period.

On the other hand, I am happy for Fisher that he will get another ring. He deserves it with the shit Billy Hunter's trying to pull on him.

Pretty much this.

I don't really hate JT, but the shit sandwich he has to eat after talking all that noise? I hope there's corn in it.

This is some Double L shit.

Quad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom