• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Tim said: OKC seemed like they got every whistle you can possibly get. We would make a good run or try to get a stop and the whistle kept blowing

Yup

But they missed a pass interference call and like 50 roughing the passer calls

Its even worse now that we know they had bounties on Favre

Also explains Kurt Warner vs Saints
Favre was only hit late once players fined for it. Just because he got hit a lot doesn't make them illegal. Warner hit was totally legal, he just got smashed. Qb's should never pursue after a turnover.

tumblr_lw0ape58et1qc4wzco3_250.gif

Apparently Tim said: OKC seemed like they got every whistle you can possibly get. We would make a good run or try to get a stop and the whistle kept blowing

If TD says something like that AFTER a game, you know something was just wrong. He has never complained about the refs in the postgame, as far as I can remember.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I wouldn't be surprised if TCB doesn't come back for months, when the smoke has cleared and all that's left is another Spurs tank job.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
If TD says something like that AFTER a game, you know something was just wrong. He has never complained about the refs in the postgame, as far as I can remember.

f&%k that... he cries more than Wade during the game..

Saying something during the post game is just frustration but not really beyond him..

Favre was only hit late once players fined for it. Just because he got hit a lot doesn't make them illegal. Warner hit was totally legal, he just got smashed. Qb's should never pursue after a turnover.
I recall him getting destroyed out there and I wasn't even all that invested

but whatevs, water under the bridge

giri

Congrats to the thunder.

I wrote you guys off after the first two.

Big comeback performance that.

Saying something during the post game is just frustration but not really beyond him..

Next you'll tell me Kobe never complains...

KingGondo

Banned
What a run.

KD steals game 1 from Dallas, hits 2 game-winners against the Lakers, then go down 0-2 against the Spurs, who are on a 20-game winning streak.

They then reel off 4 straight, including an 11-11 performance from Ibaka and 18 straight in the fourth by KD in Game 4, that amazing Game 5 win, and coming back from a 15-point halftime deficit to win Game 6.

This team has grown so much, and it's scary how much more they can still grow.

GG to obijkenobi, BatiGOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and the other classy Spurs fans.

And to Justin:

kenny-powers-flip-off-gif.gif

Whoa, let's not get crazy. Wade is on a whole other level. From following the Spurs so closely for so many years, I do believe is really uncharacteristic of him to say this stuff, so I don't really think he is talking out of frustration, it was just the whole feel of the game during the 2nd half.

One of the things about South Texas only having 1 professional sports team is once Spurs are done, you're just kind of screwed. No MLB, NFL, soccer, or anything else. I can catch a Missions or Express AAA baseball game but c'mon. Like, I can pretend to like other sports Dallas teams but that doesn't really mean anything to me. Fuck Dallas. And nobody likes Houston unless you're stuck being from there.

So it's just this limbo of attaching yourself to teams the rest of the year you like because of a random player from decades ago (Lions - Barry Sanders). Now with Spurs likely actually done for foreseeable years, it sucks waiting another 4-5 months to hope they can play hard, try their best, and all those things teams who don't 'chip aim to do.

I suppose OKC is in the same situation though, so at least it's not Dallas or LA?

additionally, fuck Fisher in the face

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I think JT DVRed this game... which means he might still not have found out.

It's kind of ridiculous how many people seem to think (at least this is how I'm reading it) that one quarter of bad officiating means RIGGED or some other ridiculous shit. Do they forget OKC was up in the series and outplayed SA for the last 3 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom