• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
It's kind of ridiculous how many people seem to think (at least this is how I'm reading it) that one quarter of bad officiating means RIGGED or some other ridiculous shit. Do they forget OKC was up in the series and outplayed SA for the last 3 games?

i dunno man. Stern's been doing this since at least 06. there's a strong chance maybe even longer than that, but we need to gather enough footage to make sure.

tumblr_m192solCmZ1r47t7to3_250.gif

How come there were like three fat guys in that group?

linsivvi

What kind of argument is this? "Injustices don't happen because real world." What?

I didn't make an argument. I said the 06 title doesn't belong to the Mavericks, so nobody can give them "back" to you. I have stated nothing but facts here.

Continue to live in your fantasy land though.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
tidus-laughing-o.gif

Same

Old

Spurs

Congratulations to the 2012 Champion Thunder by the way. The theme lately is beating the Lakers in the playoffs = Auto-Chip.

Robert Fisher deserves his 6'th too.

Seattle basketball fans must be piiiiiiiiiiiiised

giri

wait are you telling me TD isn't one of the biggest crybabies in the NBA and has been for years?

I aint saying he' doesn't, but he's no where close to being in the top 20 who yap on about calls.

For starters, he plays on both ends so doesn't have the time.

charsace

Durant is going to win a title before Lebron. This is so funny.

Seattle was so close to being back on top, but got their team stolen.

And right now Oden is a bitter dude that blames his fail on Portland.

All of the above is just crazy when you think about it.

Branduil

I didn't make an argument. I said the 06 title doesn't belong to the Mavericks, so nobody can give them "back" to you. I have stated nothing but facts here.

Continue to live in your fantasy land though.

I'm pretty sure someone who thinks that injustices never occur is living in a much bigger fantasy land than me.

What a disgracefully officiated game.

I hope your proud of your stolen franchise, stolen management, and stolen talent Gondo. Those piece of shits are probably going to ring off a couple more rings after this too.

Fuck Joey Crawford.

linsivvi

I aint saying he' doesn't, but he's no where close to being in the top 20 who yap on about calls.

For starters, he plays on both ends so doesn't have the time.

What? TD is among the elites in terms of complaining about calls. He and Kobe are definitely top 10.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1009/nba.complainers/content.2.html

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/20021/seven-technical-thoughts

Almost certainly it's true that complaining hasn't reversed an individual call. But have you noticed the incredible amount of effort some of the game's smartest practitioners -- from Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan to Mike D'Antoni and George Karl -- put into overtly working the referees?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

I hope your proud of your stolen franchise, stolen management, and stolen talent Gondo. Those piece of shits are probably going to ring off a couple more rings after this too.

Fuck Joey Crawford.

Ohhh yeahhhhh

Congrats to the Thunder fans. They looked dead in the fucking water 4 games ago.

I was offering to speak at the funeral and everything. Now I feel like Boromir from LoTR.

tumblrlgfrctearz1qgutsw.jpg

For I did not believe.

We were done the moment Joey Crawford stepped into that building.

The NBA's professional hit-man.

OKC is the perfect team for Stern. Dumb, drunk, and ignorant of basketball. Every single one of those fuckers probably think they deserved to win that game.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi

Fuck Joey Crawford.
These tears.. so delicious... so gratifying.. so very plump and fattening...

I need more.

OKC is the perfect team for Stern. Dumb, drunk, and ignorant of basketball. Every single one of those fuckers probably think they deserved to win that game.
More. I need more.

Why are you mad, doe?

5pur5 already swept the Thunder, nights ago.

That motherfucker literally waved off a 3.

AND a 3 pt play.

Like "nah Tim. 4 is the limit. Maybe if you played in a better market *cackle*"

5pur5 in 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom