• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

We were done the moment Joey Crawford stepped into that building.

The NBA's professional hit-man.

OKC is the perfect team for Stern. Dumb, drunk, and ignorant of basketball. Every single one of those fuckers probably think they deserved to win that game.

JzZqs.gif

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning

OKC is the perfect team for Stern. Dumb, drunk, and ignorant of basketball. Every single one of those fuckers probably think they deserved to win that game.

excluding the Bobcats, how can a basketball team be ignorant of basketball? does that mean they came out in cleats and hockey sticks?

KingGondo

Banned
Yep, OKC beat the Spurs 4 games in a row playing dumb, drunk basketball.

Give credit where it's due. I admitted bad calls were made in the 4th Q of game 6, now you need grow a pair and admit that the Thunder won the series by figuring out your invincible Spurs.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
That motherfucker literally waved off a 3.

AND a 3 pt play.

Like "nah Tim. 4 is the limit. Maybe if you played in a better market *cackle*"
mmmmm playing the small market conspiracy card even though your team has won 4 times and the Thunder play in Okla-Fucking-Homa and have won jack shit there.

mmmmmmmm

At this rate my stomach lining is going to burst open. But I can't stop gorging my self on the tears. i simply cannot quit you!

Lol. Horrible. Such a classless fan. May as well be a member of Heat Age

mmmmm playing the small market conspiracy card even though your team has won 4 times and the Thunder play in Okla-Fucking-Homa and have won jack shit there.

I don't even know if its the small market thing. I don't know if it was from Stern or Joey's own doing.

But what I do know is we got robbed. We outplayed them all game and Joey snatched it right out from under us.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Can't wait for next season when the Spurs are playing well once again and nobody is talking about it again and some people ask "why".

LOL

klsmile.gif

It's over man, just let it go. The refs were bad tonight, but overall they were the better team.

I don't even know if its the small market thing. I don't know if it was from Stern or Joey's own doing.

But what I do know is we got robbed. We outplayed them all game and Joey snatched it right out from under us.

Literally ignoring a 32 to 18 3rd quarter which was the difference in the game.

See? This is why jobber and Bati are real 5pur5 Age. Took their lumps and quietly left.

Silver Stars Age is melting the fuck down as predicted.

klsmile.gif

It's over man, just let it go. The refs were bad tonight, but overall they were the better team.

Right on cue.

Can't wait for next season when the Spurs are playing well once again and nobody is talking about it again and some people ask "why".

LOL

Like I said.
Spurs won't get a glimpse of that trophy for another decade.

Here I thought there was supposed to be some huge difference between this team and the one from last year.

Ultratech

Those fuckers don't have shit to do in OKC. The FThunder are all they got. Did you see Chuck's segment? They took him rowing.

Not in a lake. In a pool

To be fair, it IS Oklahoma we're talking about here...

Only things I do when I go to Oklahoma is gamble, ride the rapids, and sleep in a log cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom