• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want each and every one of you to go through the replay of Westbrooks AND 1. If there is a gif of it (Sunhi where are you come on) I'd love to see it.

Tell me where Parker touched him.

Tell me

Motherfucker was yelping like he won the lotto

And he KNEW

HE KNEW he didn't get touched. Any other player would have been bewildered that a whistle was blown

And those dumb fuckers in the stands yelled as if that was a clutch play and beautiful basketball. As if nothing was wrong and it was just a great player being great.

But they don't know any better
I can't be mad at them
They're just deprived

I should feel sorry for them

Its Westbrook and Crawford and their smug expressions that I hate. Going to the line and playing their little faux game, happy and giddy that everything is going according to plan.

As the real champion, if there was any justice in this world, stares on. Duncan plays on. And damnit if we never get a chance like this again like I know we won't I will never forgive these bastards.

Wild West robbery.

I want each and every one of you to go through the replay of Westbrooks AND 1. If there is a gif of it (Sunhi where are you come on) I'd love to see it.

Tell me

And he KNEW

HE KNEW he didn't get touched. Any other player would have been bewildered that a whistle was blown

And those dumb fuckers in the stands yelled as if that was a clutch play and beautiful basketball. As if nothing was wrong and it was just a great player being great.

I can't be mad at them
They're just deprived

Its Westbrook and Crawford and their smug expressions that I hate. Going to the line and playing their little faux game, happy and giddy that everything is going according to plan.

As the real champion, if there was any justice in this world, stares on. Duncan plays on. And damnit if we never get a chance like this again like I know we won't I will never forgive these bastards.

Wild West robbery.

jobber and Bati = all class.

balddemon

Banned

Tell me

And he KNEW

I can't be mad at them
They're just deprived

Wild West robbery.
he did not get touched
but shut the hell up you lost by 8 points anyways

seriously though, one hell of a post
hamlet level soliloquy

Tell me

And he KNEW

I can't be mad at them
They're just deprived

Wild West robbery.
ejjt5.gif

but seriously lmao at this

Resilient

If Miami lose tomorrow (for Australia), we are gonna have enough salt to create a new fucking planet. Please please please let it be.

Tell me

And he KNEW

I can't be mad at them
They're just deprived

Wild West robbery.
a violin so small people mistake it for my respect for you.

To be fair, everyone talks about LeBron being a regular season champion when the REAL regular season champs (BACK TO BACK BABEEE) are the 5
pur5

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Is it possible to have Joey Crawford at the podium along with the Thunder players when they win the Finals cause honestly I don't see the fucking difference

Might as well have Manu up there.. that was a Kobe like performance

Good night, people. I'm going to cry myself to sleep watching the Championships DVD collection.

BIG SHOT ROB FOR THREE! MANU TRES!

*sniff sniff*

Tell me

And he KNEW

I can't be mad at them
They're just deprived

Wild West robbery.

duncan.jpg

That motherfucker literally waved off a 3.

AND a 3 pt play.

Like "nah Tim. 4 is the limit. Maybe if you played in a better market *cackle*"

These tears are simply delicious.

Such a huge market OKC is, Spurs never stood a chance.

I literally had an orgasm when that flopping bitch Ginobli was called for running over Harden on that 3 make. Ginobli getting out flopped by another flopper on such a huge play. There could be no better moment in these playoffs. It's all downhill from here.

I mean really.

Did you see that play where everyone was standing. Just standing. Nothing was going on. And Harden just fell to the ground. Complete flop. When Manu exaggerates contact he does it to help the referees (hey, heres contact! Just making sure you get the call right buddy :D), but Harden explicitly tries to trick them.

But who the fuck am I kidding. Harden probably went up to Crawful and said "hey Joey watch this flop" and Joey was like "don't get injured out there old buddy! *cackle*"

*cackle*
*cackle*
*cackle*

KingGondo

Banned
Hey Gondo you missed my post earlier but

Seriously, man.
I know, I was thinking that as the 4th quarter wound down. Still, it's expensive and we just moved into a new house.

It's OK, I have permission from my better half to snag a Finals ticket. Still not sure if I'll be able to pull the trigger. It would be fun, but damn that's a lot of money man.

ClovingSteam said:
Co Presidents!!
http://www.saltinstitute.org/

I mean really.

Did you see that play where everyone was standing. Just standing. Nothing was going on. And Harden just fell to the ground. Complete flop. When Manu exaggerates contact he does it to help the referees (hey, heres contact! Just making sure you get the call right buddy :D), but Harden explicitly tries to trick them.

But who the fuck am I kidding. Harden probably went up to Joey C and said "hey Joey watch this flop" and Joey was like "don't get injured out there old buddy! *cackle*"

*cackle*
*cackle*
*cackle*

Literally ignoring how Manu spent his prime flopping his way to 3 chips.

I mean really.

But who the fuck am I kidding. Harden probably went up to Joey C and said "hey Joey watch this flop" and Joey was like "don't get injured out there old buddy! *cackle*"

*cackle*
*cackle*
*cackle*
Just admit the Spurs werent that great of a team.

I mean really.

But who the fuck am I kidding. Harden probably went up to Crawful and said "hey Joey watch this flop" and Joey was like "don't get injured out there old buddy! *cackle*"

*cackle*
*cackle*
*cackle*

Bahaahahahah, you aren't being real. You're frustrated, but now you're just fucking with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom