• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Kings are up 3-1 and lost their last game, here's what I think they should do different next game to ensure they bring home the hockey cup champion trophy medal to LA
I have no idea how ice soccer works.

instead of black dudes. its white dudes.
instead of traveling, there's icing.
instead of instant ejections on fight, the refs let them fight.
you can rough up players and its allowed.

hmm...just realized if bron and wade were hockey players, they'd totally fail.

Vahagn

HE SCORES 32 PPG ON 50% SHOOTING. If he just did that, people would consider him great. But he does more, and people start saying he does too much and needs to focus on just one thing. Complete inanity.

So if you score 32 points in the first 3 quarters and then stand in the corner in the fourth - you shouldn't be asked to take over the game?

"hey guys I scored my 30 today...I'll see ya tomorrow"

Miami Heat Basketball

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Yeah because thats totally why I ask it. Sorry but I don't really subscribe to that fake ass, bullshit gang mentality you all purvey that helped get this thread closed.

You don't subscribe to that fake ass, bullshit gang mentality and yet here you are using one of the oldest memes in this thread? Okay. Way to stand out.

Srsly

Banned
So if you score 32 points in the first 3 quarters and then stand in the corner in the fourth - you shouldn't be asked to take over the game?

"hey guys I scored my 30 today...I'll see ya tomorrow"

Miami Heat Basketball

Except he doesn't do that.

Yes they are both shooting guards who shoot 3s

What striking similarities

How bout everything that makes a player good.

Like heart

Passion

A pure soul

Things Harden will never have

Was it passion, heart or soul that was used for him to shoot 30%? Probably passion, since soul was responsible for the 3 TOs and heart got him to the line 0 times.

giri

btw, why were people saying durant doesn't have tats? he has several, he just doesn't get them in a place you can see them, whe he has his jersey on.

which is incredibly smart marketing wise for a small market based super star.

btw, why were people saying durant doesn't have tats? he has several, he just doesn't get them in a place you can see them, whe he has his jersey on.

which is incredibly smart marketing wise for a small market based super star.

LOL he said he gets them like that because his mom doesn't want them to be seen.

The Spurs now belong to a more exclusive and shameful category of Quad Ls.

Game 3 - L
Game 4 - L
Game 5 - L
Game 6 - L

The only shame that comes out of this series is on Joey Crawford and the league

Oh and you. For gloating after that disgraceful game.

Thunder culture (tm)

LOL he said he gets them like that because his mom doesn't want them to be seen.

Who do you think coddles Durant more?

His mother or the league?

I can't believe the "Lebron needs help" meme is actually getting oxygen yet again....smh.

And I originally picked Boston in 6 but I tend to always go against my initial pics. Who knows maybe in an act of attempted reverse jinx.

Boston are terrible in close out games. However they usually bring it against quality opponents. It's the scrub teams that Boston falls asleep on in close-out games. So I guess we'll see what category the Heat fall in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom