• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebeer_medium.gif

DJ88

So smug. Ugh.

Story time.

After Game 2, I talked to one of the bellmen who said he went to Pierce's room to get a bag he forgot. He walked in and the room was completely trashed. He got the bag and realized there were a couple bucks on the floor, he thought maybe Pierce had dropped them so he took them too.

He came down, gave the bag to him, and mentioned the $2. Pierce says no man, that was for housekeeping.

In comparison, KG always tips around $40 to anyone that helps him with anything.

I hate all this LeBron dick sucking. This is usually when he does his worst :(

We will see, he shut my pessimistic ass up tonight, hopefully he can do it Saturday.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Magic and Jon Barry have got to be one of the dumbest combos of NBA analysts you can find. With all the resources at their disposal, and this is the best ESPN can bring? How much more obvious nonsense is Magic going to say?

Magic and Jon Barry have got to be one of the dumbest combos of NBA analysts you can find. With all the resources at their disposal, and this is the best ESPN can bring? How much more obvious nonsense is Magic going to say?

NBATV has big shot Rob and Dennis Scott.

NBATV wins.

NBA countdown show is bad, they always state the obvious. Jon Barry is Mr. Obvious

ESPN's coverage of The NBA is glaringly egregious. They only care about the NFL.

You said this is how he always plays and now you're saying he doesn't play this way but he could.

How is it NOT a change in mentality. Lebron rarely takes this many of these shots. But he did, tonight. He kept attacking.

I can't figure out if you didn't watch the game or you don't even know what your argument actually is since it's contradicted by your own words.

I'm arguing that LeBron takes the shots he's making. He did iso more, which I admitted right away, so maybe I phased it a bit badly, but he used the same moves he always does and seemed to have the same mentality (that of taking shots he considers good and he would consider any fadeaway a good shot tonight)

I'm arguing that LeBron takes the shots he's making. He did iso more, which I admitted right away, so maybe I phased it a bit badly, but he used the same moves he always does and seemed to have the same mentality (that of taking shots he considers good and he would consider any fadeaway a good shot tonight)

He played differently by being more aggressive and carrying the team when they needed him to do it.. Not by bringing some new sudden moves into the game. No one would argue that.

I don't agree with the mentality part. He's gotten hot before and then starts passing and ignoring that the team needs him to score right then. Tonight, he never relented.

He played differently by being more aggressive and carrying the team when they needed him to do it.. Not by bringing some new sudden moves into the game. No one would argue that.

But he was only more aggressive because his moves that are unguardable were working when generally (and especially in the playoffs this year) they aren't. If LeBron was a better shooter, he would shoot more, but I don't think he shot more tonight because he thought he had to put the team on his back.

lucius

I am a LeBron fan, but I was kind of hoping for a close game that he just played average, then in game 7 he went off. I just feel like he won't likely be able to do this two games in a row.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Story time.

After Game 2, I talked to one of the bellmen who said he went to Pierce's room to get a bag he forgot. He walked in and the room was completely trashed. He got the bag and realized there were a couple bucks on the floor, he thought maybe Pierce had dropped them so he took them too.

He came down, gave the bag to him, and mentioned the $2. Pierce says no man, that was for housekeeping.

In comparison, KG always tips around $40 to anyone that helps him with anything.
Fuckin' Pierce.

Branduil

Story time.

And that's why KG calls him the Truth.

bjb

Banned
This is actually fucking brilliant. I am so happy Miami won tonight.

This sets up for one of the greatest meltdowns in NBA history. LeBron and the Heat leading at home in game 7. Double digit lead at halftime.

Then LeBrick shows up, and absolutely chokes. Boston comes back and steals game 7 on the road. My god...it will be glorious. I can not wait.

This is actually fucking brilliant. I am so happy Miami won tonight.

This sets up for one of the greatest meltdowns in NBA history. LeBron and the Heat leading at home in game 7. Double digit lead at halftime.

Then LeBrick shows up, and absolutely chokes. Boston comes back and steals game 7 on the road. My god...it will be glorious. I can not wait.

It would have been a greater meltdown if they lost tonight but hey. A man can dream right?

bjb

Banned
It would have been a greater meltdown if they lost tonight but hey. A man can dream right?

I disagree. Especially after his performance tonight. Sure it would have been hilarious had they lost, but now....the stage is set.

LeBrick and the Heat choking on their home floor in Game 7 would be spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom