• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
That beer toss has doomed the Celts. That asshole got alcohol on Bron's favorite headband.

Stay free Boston. See you next year.

Irrelevant stat.

He still has no rings, so his performance in closeout games (series he loses) means nothing. Especially on teams like Cleveland - consider their roster lol.

I do look forward to him and his team choking on Saturday though.

LOL. So even though you admit his teams have been dogshit, you still try to dismiss whatever he does because he hasn't won a ring, which history has proven time and time again is a team accomplishment.

Your like a fucking private in the Lebron hate army lol. At least guys like relio and chosen are creative.

If you can't at least momentarily give Bron some props you got salt running through your veins, after last night the blame has been shifted to Spo and Wade, nice job Bron.

Spo
Wade
Bosh's injury
Bron
Shit supporting cast

The first 3 can be fixed this off season.

KingGondo

Banned
I have to admit that I'd prefer to play the Celtics, but I'd also prefer to beat the Heat.

I like OKC's odds in either series, though.

linsivvi

Yeah I really think people should give him a break after game 6. He did what people's been criticizing (and rightfully so) what he couldn't do. There will be plenty of chance to laugh at him if he goes back to his former self the next game.

You shouldn't. The C's match up well with OKC. Rondo would frustrate westbrook.

The Thunder will run the Celtics out of the gym. Their old legs will get tired after the 1st quarter of game 1.

Sanjuro

iX53uu8It2KQj.gif

LeBronDrink.gif

stay classy boston.

Because Wade stopped paying attention and someone dropped their beer on LeBron? :jnc

Stretch harder.

linsivvi

So somehow the Celtics have a chance against the Thunder even though the Spurs, Lakers and Mavericks, all of which are way better teams than the Celtics, lost to them?

The Celtics got only this far because the already weaker East got hurt.

KingGondo

Banned
The only chance Boston would have is to severely ugly it up, but the depth and overall talent on OKC's could probably overcome that.

I'd pick OKC in 5. Against Miami I'd pick OKC in 6.

Tom Penny

So somehow the Celtics have a chance against the Thunder even though the Spurs, Lakers and Mavericks, all of which are way better teams than the Celtics, lost to them?

The Celtics got only this far because the already weaker East got hurt.

This is true. They still have a slim chance to get to the Finals and lose in 4 or 5 though. Hopefully cheat code Lebron doesn't show up next game.

The only chance Boston would have is to severely ugly it up, but the depth and overall talent on OKC's could probably overcome that.

I'd pick OKC in 5. Against Miami I'd pick OKC in 6.

Trust me, I'm pulling for OKC. I hate Boston and Miami but I'm just saying don't be overconfident. Experience matters!

linsivvi

This is true. They still have a slim chance to get to the Finals and lose in 4 or 5 though. Hopefully cheat code Lebron doesn't show up next game.

If he does have 2 great games in a row a lot of us here will have to eat a lot of crow for all the shit talking the past few years.

So I hope that won't happen.

Trust me, I'm pulling for OKC. I hate Boston and Miami but I'm just saying don't be overconfident. Experience matters!

Didn't help the past 3 Western conference champs. Besides, the players can't be overconfident, but fans can!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
3 less TO's and 1 more assists, but 17 less points on a similar PPS

Rondo only attempted 10FG and had a 30% higher eFG% because he didn't shoot < 39% on this two-pointers.

Any time YNB can have more turnovers than assists, you gotta proclaim him the winner.

linsivvi

I really don't think the PG position is what the Celtics have to worry about, but it's diehard so he's got to keep up the hate.

That's why I said if we have a Celtics/Thunder final, Jazz fans will have a field day laughing at both YNB and Rondo.

diehard

Fleer
I really don't think the PG position is what the Celtics have to worry about, but it's diehard so he's got to keep up the hate.

That's why I said if we have a Celtics/Thunder final, Jazz fans will have a field day laughing at both YNB and Rondo.

Uh no its not at all what the C's should worry about, i was just addressing the comment that somehow Rondo is a bad matchup for Westbrook.

TheFatOne

I missed all of the game yesterday. So from what I gather LeBron went off, and the Celtics didn't bother to show up. Is that a correct statement?

Sanjuro

The beer tosser is a fucking douchebag, but I watched the replay of the basketball toss from a different angle on Sportscenter, and you can tell it was just a clumsy accident. The fan even cringed in an apologetic way, after hitting Wade.

I could tell that right away. That is easily how you can tell the people who watched the game and the drive-by people off the bat. The look on the fan's face was priceless, the look of oops and "Hey, I thought you were a professional basketball player". Wade was clearly in hibernation until garbage time anyway.

I don't really care about the beer. There always seems to be something minor like that fairly often in sports. Nonetheless, it's still lousy and foolish to do.

Alien 3 and 4 both had potential and some interesting concepts, Fincher wasn't allowed to do what he do. 4.......dialogue was on some straight to video shit as was the acting....Super Ripley =l.....

Alos Aleins is't the action classic some nerds make it out to be. It's good but Alien fo lyfe.

I think OKC would have a pretty easy time. Their youth and athleticsm is too much. KD can't be stopped and they have no one to guard Harden without Bradley.

Perk/Ibaka/Collison can defend KG and Bass. Boston has been fortunate they've not encountered any bigs in the playoffs worth a damn except for a couple games of Horford and Bosh (and they're 2-2 in them, one of them the ref fucked up a call to give them the game).

Rondo wouldn't have the same impact, either. He may still outplay WB, but it won't matter with Durant, harden, Ibaka trio outplaying the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom