• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo JT, game 7 is tonight.

OKC has reeled off several straight wins, but I'm with you, I think the Spurs can pull it out.

by pull it out I mean PULL OUT THAT DICK AND EAT IT!

SamuraiX-

Moris going all in with zero foreplay, lube, and fucks.

Sidenote: Playing Association in 2k11. Knicks just offered me Wilson Chandler and Anthony Randolph for DMC straight up.

lolknicks

DOLAN GOT A PLAN, YO

MorisUkunRasik said:
Yo JT, game 7 is tonight.

OKC has reeled off several straight wins, but I'm with you, I think the Spurs can pull it out.

by pull it out I mean PULL OUT THAT DICK AND EAT IT!

Damn, dawg. Does he deserve all that?

It's not like he obnoxiously bragged to us for weeks about the Spurs being god's gift to basketball when they were beating up on the scrub Jazz and Clippers and promised us 16-0 over and over and over.

I dunno Moris, even though we eeked out the win thanks to the Kawhi 3, that 3rd quarter comeback by OKC was worrying

Hopefully our home crowd can give adrenaline to the guys cause fatigue might be a factor down the stretch

Go Spurs Go

I dunno Moris, even though we eeked out the win thanks to the Kawhi 3, that 3rd quarter comeback by OKC was worrying

Hopefully our home crowd can give adrenaline to the guys cause fatigue might be a factor down the stretch

Go Spurs Go

Don't worry man, The Spurs/Bulls finals is gonna be amazing. Amazing for The Spurs, Right?!

Who do you think gets the finals MVP? Personally I think they should give it to Duncan, it's not like he'll ever get a chance to win another.

Don't worry man, The Spurs/Bulls finals is gonna be amazing. Amazing for The Spurs, Right?!

Who do you think gets the finals MVP? Personally I think they should give it to Duncan, it's not like he'll ever get a chance to win another.

? The bulls lost in the first round. I know the east is boring but at least chech the boxscores compadre haha. ;)

As for the finals mvp, they'll probably give it to bron out of pity. Jerry West-esque

? The bulls lost in the first round. I know the east is boring but at least chech the boxscores compadre haha. ;)

As for the finals mvp, they'll probably give it to bron out of pity. West-esque

No way, Duncan has earned it. He has lead his team through the formidable Jazz, the unstoppable Clips and the shit Thunder. His knees never buckling from putting his team on his back, 12 straight! Refusing to live in an universe where some punk kids could beat his team 4 out of 7, get the fuck off his lawn.

That thumb won't be cold no more!

Boy someone is going to look silly if it goes the other way tomorrow:

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13004790&cp=3231432.3231432&lmdn=Apparel

p12948350dt.jpg

The stage that ends with returning the "Numba 5!" banners to the one party store in San Antonio. If you check their stock room they also have a "2008 Western Conference Champions" banner in the back, wonder who returned that.

Well when you're on your way to a 9th title in 13 years, western conference championship banners are kind of a commodity haha

You know, sometimes I wonder what kind of world we'd live in if that one ref, whats his name, wasn't fired for his professional misconduct. That guy really had it out for us....

Hah, who am I kidding, refs don't have that big of influence on NBA basketball games, right? haha

Damn...Prometheus was all I expected, and more on top of that.

I'm sure it's going to get ALOT of criticism, but it's still worth it. Don't be fooled by the reviews, watch it yourself and judge!

Word.

I was a bit down after seeing so many critics either thinking it was just alright to down right not liking it.

It set my expectations real low, but I really enjoyed it. Plot holes and some shoddy writing aside it was damn good.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Really torn about tonight.

Part of me wants the Celtics to win so I can get more playoff tickets.

The rest of me wants Lebron to win to shut trolls/haters up because they got old years ago.

TheFatOne

Damn I might miss this game today :( Don't feel confident in the Celtics after the last game. I'm hoping they win, but I don't think they will.

i'm actually thinking Boston might take it. The first game Boston lost by 15+ points, they rallied the next game and lost by only 4 points. it still went into OT.

I expect this game to go either way. i won't count out anyone until the end of the 3rd quarter.

MacAttack

Celtics loveeeee to self jinx themselves do they?

Its a logistic thing more than overconfidence. If they win, they would have to fly back to Boston tonight, pack more luggage and fly out to OKC on Sunday night/Monday afternoon for a game on Tuesday. It makes more sense to fly from Miami to OKC and have more time to rest and prepare for a new series.

Of course, who believes in jinxes anyway?

Heat will win by double digits tonight. Its literally impossible that the Heat lose tonight.
I'm feeling better about tonight already!

Are you trying to jinx them?
Not at all. I called game 6 too. The heat arent losing a game 7 at home. The Celts would have to play perfect and they havent done that at any time in this series. Pierce will play like shit again tonight. Allen will score 10-12. Rondo will score 12-15 with a few turnovers. Garnett will have 18-20. Bron will have 38-40. Wade will have 20. Bosh will have a double double.

Not at all. I called game 6 too. The heat arent losing a game 7 at home. The Celts would have to play perfect and they havent done that at any time in this series. Pierce will play like shit again tonight. Allen will score 10-12. Rondo will score 12-15 with a few turnovers. Garnett will have 18-20. Bron will have 38-40. Wade will have 20. Bosh will have a double double.

Oh ok. I was just wondering.

Ripclawe

Banned
Heat will lose if Wade doesn't show up again, I doubt Lebron has nother game 6 in him like that. Wade is the key and I am ready to bury him

Heat will lose if Wade doesn't show up again, I doubt Lebron has nother game 6 in him like that. Wade is the key and I am ready to bury him

I think Miami will lose just because LeBron won't have another game 6 like you said and Wade has had no consistency these playoffs.

If Bron plays tonight like he did last gane I wont even be mad. Cant be mad at that type of domination. And if he finally does achieve what has eluded him these 9 years and does so as the best player on the court then more power to him. Wont hate at all.

MacAttack

If Bron plays tonight like he did last gane I wont even be mad. Cant be mad at that type of domination. And if he finally does achieve what has eluded him these 9 years and does so as the best player on the court then more power to him. Wont hate at all.

I'll only respect him if he wins a championship, averages 50ppg, hits a buzzer beater to win game 7 with a fever of 101.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
true story

I turned off game 6 halfway through the 4th. I think okc went up 1 then JAAXXXX got fouled shooting a 3 from the corner. I couldn't watch the rest. Felt good being up 18 but when that lead was lost, I knew it was over. I blacked out anything sports related on tv and stayed off the internet until now. When I didn't get an email from the Spurs saying game 7 tickets were on sale, it hit me. I still didn't know for sure we lost until I turned on TNT last night around 8 and The Mummy was on. This one hurts more than last year and 10 times worse than 08.

I'm not watching anything sports related until FIBA qualifying tournament in a few weeks.

Good luck to the 76ers!

true story

I turned off game 6 halfway through the 4th. I think okc went up 1 then JAAXXXX got fouled shooting a 3 from the corner. I couldn't watch the rest. Felt good being up 18 but when that lead was lost, I knew it was over. I blacked out anything sports related on tv and stayed off the internet until now. When I didn't get an email from the Spurs saying game 7 tickets were on sale, it hit me. I still didn't know for sure we lost until I turned on TNT last night around 8 and The Mummy was on. This one hurts more than last year and 10 times worse than 08.

I'm not watching anything sports related until FIBA qualifying tournament in a few weeks.

Good luck to the 76ers!
Thank Timberlake for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom