• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Boy someone is going to look silly if it goes the other way tomorrow:

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13004790&cp=3231432.3231432&lmdn=Apparel

p12948350dt.jpg

tRelj.png

NBA.com really wants that Thunder-Heat series.

And who the fuck are these "true hoops fans" so I may smite them.

I don't want to believe in bulletin board material but ... Boston has lots of it tonight -_-

I don't think there's any other team in the NBA that would love to wreck shit and ruin lives on the road as much as these old bastards.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I have a wedding to go to, so I'll make the Finals OT tonight after the game.

Nearly everytime?

4-6 in his first 6 seasons, 2-1 since then and 6 championships.

What's LeBron's again?

I can't believe there are Heat fans who would downplay Jordan's accomplishment. After all, he's the best player who's ever played for the Heat.

jordan-jersey-miami-751361.jpg
Oh ok yeah I was definitely wrong but 6-7 aint nothing to write home about.

Nobody is downplaying Jordan's accomplishments. IDK what the fuck your so insecure about but pointing out the fact that he almost never faced eliminated is a compliment if anything.

Im just pointing out that everytime Jordan won a chip his team was head and shoulders above most of his competition.

The one loss Jordan had in elimination games in the championship run should be asteriked since he had come back mid season as number 45 and wasn't in form. Number 45 lost that year, not number 23.

He had to face some crazy good Boston and Detroit teams earlier in his career.
Yeah but the bulls didn't really beat them till he got Pippen and they were over the hill. You all give the Heat shit but Jordan's first chip run was a fucking cakewalk.

for a moment I thought I could hear NBC's theme pumping me up

then the shitty ESPN theme started and now Wilbon, Earvin, JB, and Broussard are on my screen :(

"Doc Rivers is gonna coach a great game"

lawl

"I can't imagine the pressure these guys have to go through every night"

We know, Jon.

Damn Wade sucks in game 7....

one was against the Hornets, injured game 7 against detroit, and i don't know WTF against the Hawks in 2009.

charsace

Oh ok yeah I was definitely wrong but 6-7 aint nothing to write home about.

Nobody is downplaying Jordan's accomplishments. IDK what the fuck your so insecure about but pointing out the fact that he almost never faced eliminated is a compliment if anything.

Im just pointing out that everytime Jordan won a chip his team was head and shoulders above most of his competition.

Yeah but the bulls didn't really beat them till he got Pippen and they were over the hill. You all give the Heat shit but Jordan's first chip run was a fucking cakewalk.

Wrong bitch! The bulls didn't become the bulls everyone thinks of until they got Phil. Pippen and Grant got destroyed by the Pistons and chicago fans wanted both guys gone.

DJ88

Do or fucking die time. Heat better not come out soft and think this will be easy. I also have a feeling James is going to start seeing those double teams Wade was getting, so Wade better be ready to take advantage of it.

Quick pic of the calm before the storm while I took my dog out before the game starts.

I predict this:

I played the Powerball today for 205 Million. I also picked Boston to win by 7+.

i tie both of these together, so if Boston wins i will definitively win the lotto.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I love how ESPN advertises that the game comes on at 7:30. An hour of this shit is not the game.

They need more segments with JVG.

Edit: Does Breen always look high as shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom