• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
Couldn't lead the best team since the 01 Lakers past a crappy Chunder team
Q8Yww.jpg

Woo! These finals are going to be awesome. Sports radio will be awesomer.

BTW, what is this meme called?

g3xbY.jpg

It's the one where you take great athletes, and you criticize them for not accomplishing impossible tasks.

i think theres a article saying that KG might retire , another 82 game season would murder him

:(

Ray is going to south beach, Mike Miller is cut at the end of the season

i'm talking about guarding for the Heat, Ibaka is faster and Perkins can just camp in the paint preventing lay ups

And I was right about this series too. LeBron is more focused than hes ever been.

I agree, he was. I also thought Miami would win this series (and the East). Doesn't mean they'll beat OKC.

I think Durant is focused. I like the balance to their team. But Westbrook will probably be the key. Unless Wade guards him a lot, then it's harden. But I think how YNB goes so goes OKC in the Finals.

BTW, I was right about OKC-Spurs. Were you? :p

Lkr

put this into perspective: if the heat win this year, that just means that LeBron couldn't do it without Eddy Curry

DJ88

Heat-age how hard would it be to get a ticket there or how do I?

Ok maybe I'm thinking crazy, but I've been thinking about taking a trip somewhere and haven't left the state in a year...

Do it man, so fucking worth it. You can find tickets on Craigslist or Stubhub easily.

Haha, I think the camera man ran into a wall in the tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom