• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rick Reily has written what's perhaps the worst sports article I've ever read. He's "talking" to siri" and explaining why the Thunder should go the finals. How is this shit on the front page of ESPN?

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7970997/siri-learns-thunder

d3duIl.jpg

Not surprising.

Late, but that picture of KG was amazing as well as that possession where no one on the 76ers paid the slightest attention to Rondo as he stood 26 feet from the basket doing nothing.

Also, Celtics without KG aren't good...

As I watch this game I realized we don't talk about Paul Pierce and his shameless flops enough. He flops more than LeBron and arguably as much as Wade, but we don't give him the heat we give the other guys. Why?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
As I watch this game I realized we don't talk about Paul Pierce and his shameless flops enough. He flops more than LeBron and arguably as much as Wade, but we don't give him the heat we give the other guys. Why?
No one cares about Paul Pierce anymore. Well, unless the Bulls can somehow trade for him in a package set around Deng.

Party rock is in the house tonight...
Everybody just have a good time,
And we gonna make you lose your mind...
Everybody just have a good time...

damn Meeks has an ugly, ugly shot
It's getting to the point he's just stealing money. At least Keith Bogans was kinda a defensive lynchpin for Thibs on the Bulls. Meeks is the worst guy in the whole playoffs who rep is an outside shooter. No one else was worse this run.

Boston HAS to win this game. If they don't I won't even bother to watch the ECF. Why you ask?

Because the Heat will be the 1st team to sweep a best-of-7 in only 3 games.

this coors light promethueus commercial has me conflicted. on one hand, a movie like this shouldn't have bullcrap sponsors like that. on the other hand, i realize that without doing this the studio wouldn't have allowed for the R rating. i'll take the R rating and coors lite over pg13 and no coors

this coors light promethueus commercial has me conflicted. on one hand, a movie like this shouldn't have bullcrap sponsors like that. on the other hand, i realize that without doing this the studio wouldn't have allowed for the R rating. i'll take the R rating and coors lite over pg13 and no coors

i don't give a fuck as long it's not part of the movie. commercials are commercials. I'd have seen it without a single one.

2 weeks!

Seguin

Banned
Man, such an ugly game...neither team will have a chance against Miami. Pretty sad when it's looking like both teams will score sub 80 points due to offensive ineptitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom