• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raps seem to be trying to establish a paint presence. I like that they havnt been sucked into Real's game of three point bombs.....so far.
every time Landry Fields tries to create off his own dribble, I expect nothing good.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Its more of the type of rain. It a valid torrential downpour for months to keep it green. Summers are really nice, but winter was the high price of admission.

lol

downpour?

is this like the huge rain squall that moved patio chairs?

It rains in the winter in the great Northwest.. in fact it rains for like 5 months or so.. but it is more of a steady drizzle than serious serious rain the whole time.

Summers trump all

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Its more of the type of rain. It a valid torrential downpour for months to keep it green. Summers are really nice, but winter was the high price of admission.

No... The torrential downpour is a midwest and eastcoast phenomenon. Shit, 95 degrees in the midwest basically meant a thunderstorm was around the corner in the middle of August.

I can count the number of bad rainstorms I have experienced in Portland on one hand in all my time living here.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
No... The torrential downpour is a midwest and eastcoast phenomenon. Shit, 95 degrees in the midwest basically meant a thunderstorm was around the corner in the middle of August.

I can count the number of bad rainstorms I have experienced in Portland on one hand in all my time living here.

Typhoon season in Japan is no punk as well..

KingGondo

Banned
so about James Harden demanding a max contract, as per the Chris Broussard rumour mill..
he isnt.
MSOURCES.jpg

CSX

Havent had a chance to watch a preseason game but i have a question about them.

Do coaches take preseason games seriously? I know they prefer giving out more minutes to their younger players for the games but do the "active" coaches, the ones who walk back and forth and yelling, keep on yelling and pacing around like its the season/playoffs?

Or do they only yell when players on court make really dumb mistakes?

I lived there for 4 years, the rain is the worst part about it. I counted 7 like that in the first winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom