• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

I saw Antoine Walker at the club...

He was 280-300 easy. His Coogi shit was looking rough and I don't know who's bottles he was drinking from, but I know they weren't his. Cause he was drinking from them while everyone was talking/dancing.

I hope he ain't broke.

so Dwight is confirmed to be playing, but Kobe didn't even take the trip to the game, instead getting treatment at home. damn his foot must be fucked up bad >_>

He was 280-300 easy. His Coogi shit was looking rough and I don't know who's bottles he was drinking from, but I know they weren't his. Cause he was drinking from them while everyone was talking/dancing.

I hope he ain't broke.

didn't he file for bankruptcy?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This guy?

birdman3.jpg
No matter how you spin it. It's bad times for juveniles

Sanjuro

How long would it have taken KG to assault Amare after watching him play "defense"?

I hope he ain't broke.

Did you get his autograph? He was my favorite!

Babalu.

Shorts:
Shorts to lay no lower then 1" above knee

They tried to pull this shit on us in middle school back in the day. It aint gonna happen. Yeah miss galt, go ahead and make me get on my knees in the middle of the class to see if my shorts touch the floor. Oh they do? I have to wear shorts that say LONER for the rest of the day now?

FUCK YOU MISS GALT. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU NBA!

GET YO SHORTZ TO DA FLOOOOOR

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
watching Lakers Kings on league pass just to see if the Lakers can make it a clean sweep

Kwhit10

Ray is still talking about his time on the Celtics.

While I loved Ray while he was here, and he always considered a good guy. It is weird he left each of his teams in not a positive light.

Also the Suns did not own the #14 pick in 2010...

And why would they trade their starting PG and SG for a PF when they still had KG?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The Pacers bringing back the pinstripes makes me mad again that they ever changed them in the first place. Their current jerseys suck. Especially compared to those.

LOL, Lakers announcers blown away by how clueless the scrubs look out there.

antawn ain't no scrub tho ;_;

some of brown's decisions are really weird, in an interview he said he would start mixing bench with at least one starter, but i'm not seeing that. and why isn't DJO playing at all??

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Lakers get the lead with the scrubs

Starters come in and they turn back to shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom