• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Yeah, cuz thats what I did.

I believe cloving though. This is the second time your guys failed to close the deal while having two tries at it. You can't be to sane yourself huh? You must be wet with all this talk of how much better the Celtics are gonna be this year.

Explain how I'm not sane? What do you mean by better?

I don't think you have any idea about what you're talking about as usual.

If you think about it, it's quite sad that with the big three, the Celtics were able to just win one chip. I mean that is quite surprising.

Making my point.

You know, with their preseason struggles, this is probably the only time this year that I'll be able to clown on the Lakers

but it just feels so hollow

Does Kawhi take the next step this year?

Probably not.

I love the kid, and I hate to say it, but I have yet to see true depth in his game.

Still an A++ role player tho.

I've been relegated to the OT side.

Didn't even know they could do that lol

You know, with their preseason struggles, this is probably the only time this year that I'll be able to clown on the Lakers

but it just feels so hollow

Probably not.

I love the kid, and I hate to say it, but I have yet to see true depth in his game.

Still an A++ role player tho.

Didn't even know they could do that lol

I'll take Pop's word over yours.

It's quite freeing, actually.
Though I believe I am able to post on gaming sode from my phone but I wont actually do it.

Fanboys have moved on to the acceptance stage of their depression at this point in the cycle. Shits going to get extremely real when Ps4 launches after the 720 though.

GAF was at its worst pre-KZ2 launch era. The KZ2 defense forse was just a sweeping, no fucks given storm.

You'd be talking about a promising game and some KZ2 avatar dude would come in like "doesn't look better than KZ lolz".

linsivvi

I would love to see Seattle get a team back... under Steve's group there will be money to make sure the talent comes... as for Sacramento... looks like it's time to become Warriors fans if you guys aren't already.

I am sure I've asked this before. If it happens will the team turn into Supersonic and the Kings cease to exist?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I would assume so. Seatlle retained all of the Sonics' stuff.

No, not all:

The owners agreed to leave the SuperSonics name, logo and colors in Seattle for a possible future NBA franchise;[7] however, the items would remain the property of the Oklahoma City team along with other "assets," including championship banners and trophies.

Yeah, horseshit, I know.

charsace

Fanboys have moved on to the acceptance stage of their depression at this point in the cycle. Shits going to get extremely real when Ps4 launches after the 720 though.

GAF was at its worst pre-KZ2 launch era. The KZ2 defense forse was just a sweeping, no fucks given storm.

You'd be talking about a promising game and some KZ2 avatar dude would come in like "doesn't look better than KZ lolz".

GAF to me was at its worst before the $599 E3. Once we started getting real videos of the PS3 games the shit really hit the fan. Especially the enemy crab game, Lair and Motorstorm.

Knicks say Amare will be out 2-3 weeks but he's seeking a second opinion could be out the first month of the season.

Chandler could be back as soon as opening night.

=/ hope Amare has a speedy recovery so I can win my avatar bet handily.

amare is amazing off the bench in 2k. get his raggedy ass out the starting lineup, put Melo at the four and have Shump, Brewer, and Chandler for dat chokehold d.

amare is amazing off the bench in 2k. get his raggedy ass out the starting lineup, put Melo at the four and have Shump, Brewer, and Chandler for dat chokehold d.

That would work well for stretches but D would just collapse on Melo and he'd chuck because no one else on the floor can score beyond 5 feet of the rim and he loves to chuck.

Maybe Felton will be good this year..

etiolate

Banned
After Sacramento did everything possible to give the Maloofs an arena, to let them move the team would be even more fucked up than what happened in Seattle. They'd exchange one black eye for two black eyes.

He plays at the slowest pace maybe of all time and spends most of the time on the shot clock pounding the ball into the ground.

He's absolutely amazing and makes his teams way better, but I can see some guys getting annoyed with rarely touching the ball.

CP3's mentality is to win not to be a team that looks good while losing. I think Bledsoe is crucial for the team's ability to change pace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyJI-GDnhkg&feature=channel&list=UL

LULZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom