• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
545374_10152251556610341_922262305_n.jpg

Verizon Fios has reached an agreement to distribute Time Warner Cable SportsNet and Time Warner Cable Deportes. Details coming in the next few days.

ICYMI: Charter also reached an agreement to distribute Time Warner Cable SportsNet and Time Warner Cable Deportes: http://on.nba.com/Tf9AIc

Negotiations with other local TV providers are on-going: http://on.nba.com/JsMEBM
where the fuck is Directv?
fuck you Time warner

SAS lost like job at ESPN before and came back.

His brand of crazy brings in the ratings. As long as he doesn't Jay Marrioti someone, he's good.

btw I just found out today that Jabari Parker is a mormon and is going to be required to go on a mission for 2 years. How does that work? He's got to do that after college? Even if he's one and done?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
btw I just found out today that Jabari Parker is a mormon and is going to be required to go on a mission for 2 years. How does that work? He's got to do that after college? Even if he's one and done?

All he has to do is get drafted by Detroit

diehard

Fleer

required? no.

I'm guessing he doesn't go.

If he did go , he would go before going to college.

required? no.

I'm guessing he doesn't go.

If he did go , he would go before going to college.

I was just reading that he is related, through his mom, to a bunch of mormon Samoan athletes who played college and pro football and IIRC they didn't go on a mission either. I always assumed it was required or at least strongly encouraged but guess not. Is there any sort of repercussions if he doesn't go?

diehard

Fleer
I was just reading that he is related, through his mom, to a bunch of mormon Samoan athletes who played college and pro football and IIRC they didn't go on a mission either. I always assumed it was required or at least strongly encouraged but guess not. Is there any sort of repercussions if he doesn't go?

no not really, his mom might be disappointed, but nothing official.

Sources close to the process say Holiday has been offered a deal in the $9 million per year range and his camp has turned that away. The belief is that with so few impact guards available in free agency and the way money was thrown around this summer that if Jrue can make the big jump the 76ers expect he can get his free agent value significantly higher than $9 million per season.

LOL

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Really enjoy watching Vasquez play but that hair has to go. That shit isn't even a mullet, its literally just a wad of hair growing out of the back of his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom