• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps for a Halloween costume I can get a stat jersey and some fake dynamite and some duct tape. I could wear the jersey and tape the dynamite to my knees.

giri

Bill Simmons and his ridiculous trade scenarios. Tyreke for Rudy Gay. WTTTTTTTTF

Yah, turrible for the grizz.

I could see the grizz wanting either brooks or thornton as 6th men, cause their second unit tends to struggle to score.

But Allen would shiv Reke after their first poker game.

Zep

Banned
Yah, turrible for the grizz.

I could see the grizz wanting either brooks or thornton as 6th men, cause their second unit tends to struggle to score.

But Allen would shiv Reke after their first poker game.

He better kill him cause Reke got shooters on deck.

Wool

This might be my first post to NBA-GAF, but what do you guys think of my fantasy team? Ten person league, and this is my draft squad. Anything specific I should try to improve?

NmVaKl.jpg

This might be my first post to NBA-GAF, but what do you guys think of my fantasy team? Ten person league, and this is my draft squad. Anything specific I should try to improve?

NmVaKl.jpg

I don't like Nene and you should of drafted another legit PG. The jury is still out on Lin.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lmao rivers

dude looked at each one of his teammates as he was losing the ball

there isn't a fuck in sight

Rivers trying desperately to get his field goal percentage into the teens for the preseason.

Always got to grab the third or fourth best guy on a team that lost to Lehigh.

When Rivers gets the ball everything goes to shit...

wow.

thank you based Demps for allowing us to dodge that bullet.

Collins wanted him soo badly...so he could destroy him.

DominoKid

rivers is such a predictable player, but he's hilarious to watch.

clean cut jr smith

anyway, what caused the decline of the power center?

clean cut jr smith

KG+Dirk+rule changes+style changes. Players don't want to play inside, they aren't taught how to play inside in high school because they have to handle the ball, being a power postup player isn't very encouraged with the rules, and the rules makes centers who can defend pick-and-roll super important and the slow guys like Al Jefferson can't.

There are still a lot of good, quick, defensive centers though.

clean cut jr smith

A lot of bigmen want to be guards and shit and AAU ball not exactly being a bigman friendly game.

You will ocasionally get freaks like Dwight but I think the center is dead. Plus they get hurt a lot. Man isn't meant to be that big.

#totallynotsaltyaboutBynum.

Gordon already hurt? the fuck?

Is dude ever healthy or is this one of those Vince Carter injuries and he wanted to go to the suns so fuck yall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom