• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like the goatee look I see throughout the league. Shard Lewis. Cousins. Javale. it looked horrible on Bron when he had it. some dudes just cannot rock facial hair well.

Random, but it's kind of hilarious how much Bucks fans hate Monta Ellis going by other forums and Twitter.

weird. he's a shooting guard who...shoots. I dont have a problem with a 2 who chucks, it's his job. Jennings is the root of all evil on that team.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
glad the spurs oreseason is over...and Buckhantz was the guy that called it.

fitting.

Paul George just instagrammed this pic of Gerald Green

d882b35c36105642da36cd7709cc4d24c1516106.jpg

Pimpwerx

Just got back from the game. My neighbor gave me his tix for the night. Heat employees have a pretty night section set aside for themselves and friends. I got drunk, took some pics and cheered along with some 80 year old woman who was easily the loudest, most-passionate person in the AAA tonight. Defense and rebounding. She was all about that life. LOL! My friend took a bunch of pics of her. I hope I'm passionate about this team when I'm that old. She had us all going the whole night.

It didn't even hit me that we lost tonight. Really, the preseason means nothing. I was disappointed I didn't see any of Temple or Jorts tonight, but I was also really glad to see the rotation guys get this much burn. It was much better for us.

The Brow is gonna be nice. I was very impressed with his command of the paint on defense. He gave everyone something to think about when driving in the paint. Likewise, he showed more skill on offense than I remember seeing in the Olympics.

OTOH, Austin Rivers is straight garbage. Unimpressive. He seems like he has all the skills of his dad (not that much) with none of the BBIQ. His dad carved out a solid career with grit and savvy. Austin looks lucky to carve out a mediocre career with chucking and prayers. Really not impressed. PEACE.

charsace

Paul George just instagrammed this pic of Gerald Green

d882b35c36105642da36cd7709cc4d24c1516106.jpg
Most exciting dunker in the league so I'm not surprised.

He was a real good pick up for the Pacers. Solid defender, solid post game, good spot up shooter, and plays within himself. He's a weak ball handler though. He could turn into a Bruce Bowen with better defense. I wanted the Knicks to go after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom