• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Who better to appreciate knock-off Jordans?

e5fXW.png

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Vegas:

7. Nuggets: 47-35
8. Mavericks: 44-38
9. Timberwolves: 41-41
10. Pelicans: 40-42
11. Blazers: 39-43

What the fuck? Portland is at least better than the Pelicans and they especially aren't that good.

Time to invite new peeps:

Rodeo Clown
Psychological Intellect
masud
rando14
C Qwark

PM me your emails so I can send you invites. There is one spot left if all five join.

Forever

Banned
Vegas:
1. Heat: 60-22
2. Bulls: 57-25
3. Pacers: 54-28
4. Nets: 53-29
5. Knicks: 50-32
6. Wizards: 42-40
7. Pistons: 41-41
8. Cavaliers: 41-41
9. Hawks: 40-42
10. Raptors: 37-45
11. Bucks: 29-53
12. Celtics: 28-54
13. Bobcats: 28-54
14. Magic: 25-57
15. Sixers: 17-65

We get to crush Dolan's dreams in the first round? My body is ready.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
No way the Sixers win 17 games

Cavs won't make the playoffs. Celtics don't sniff 25+ wins.

Hawks are one injury away from missing the playoffs too.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
No way the Sixers win 17 games

Cavs won't make the playoffs. Celtics don't sniff 25+ wins.

Hawks are one injury away from missing the playoffs too.

Sixers play Bobcats, Magic, and Celtics 4x each.

thekad

Banned
Time to invite new peeps:

Rodeo Clown
Psychological Intellect
masud
rando14
C Qwark

PM me your emails so I can send you invites. There is one spot left if all five join.

1st order of business: no more vetoing of trades that aren't collusion you sore losers.

Furyous

Checking into CavsGaf. I've got visa applications ready for JazzGAF if they draft Jabari and am already a member of Kobe/MambaGAF.

I need a western conference team so I can get on my Ray J shit. The team has to be in rebuilding mode or the Rockets. As a Jeremy Lin I fully support the movement but cannot stand DHO.

Now that my intro is out way, LOL at the thread title. I won't go in as much as others have. However, there are people that penalize Kobe for playing with Shaq to this day. There's no way anyone is letting Bron off the hook for playing with two young elite all-stars. I'm not trolling but making clear where my agendas lie so please don't ban me.

MVP

Banned
Now that my intro is out way, LOL at the thread title. I won't go in as much as others have. However, there are people that penalize Kobe for playing with Shaq to this day. There's no way anyone is letting Bron off the hook for playing with two young elite all-stars. I'm not trolling but making clear where my agendas lie so please don't ban me.

That's because Kobe didn't lead a team of scrubs to the Finals and to 66 wins early in his career, Lebron did. Lebron proved himself early, nobody else in league history can singlehandedly take a JV squad as far as he did.

So yes, he does get a pass for not beating the alltime great Spurs all by himself.

Checking into CavsGaf. I've got visa applications ready for JazzGAF if they draft Jabari and am already a member of Kobe/MambaGAF.

I need a western conference team so I can get on my Ray J shit. The team has to be in rebuilding mode or the Rockets. As a Jeremy Lin I fully support the movement but cannot stand DHO.

You and Emwitus will get along splendidly.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
That's because Kobe didn't lead a team of scrubs to the Finals and to 66 wins early in his career, Lebron did. Lebron proved himself early, nobody else in league history can singlehandedly take a JV squad as far as he did.

So yes, he does get a pass for not beating the alltime great Spurs all by himself.

I do wonder how LBJ would have done on the 05-06 Laker team.. because that team was far worst than the Cavs.. far worst,

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

I still have no idea where your agendas son..

pilonv1

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-nationa

The Los Angeles Clippers are redecorating the Staples Center this year, and they're starting with the drapes.

Well, technically, they're banners. But you get the idea.

According to Phillip Barnett of LakersNation.com, the Clips will cover up the Los Angeles Lakers' championship banners during home games this year. So instead of 16 purple and gold reminders of the Lakers' historical dominance, fans attending Clippers games will get to see the giant faces of Blake Griffin and friends.

lol

Branduil

Unnerving Adidas Commercial Just Features Derrick Rose Sitting

CHICAGO—Striking a different tone from previous ads for the sportswear company, a disturbing new Adidas commercial features Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose just sitting still in a dimmed arena, sources confirmed Friday. The unsettling 30-second spot reportedly begins with a wide shot of a basketball arena before slowly zooming in on Rose, totally motionless, sitting courtside and staring at the camera with a blank expression on his face.

This one is almost too believable.

Pimpwerx

Announcer referring to DeAndre Jordan:
"I think he's the best running big man the game has ever seen"

His partner:
"Settle down."

LOL!

I hit happy hour with my homegirl tonight, and wanted them to put the Bulls-Pacers game on the tv in front of me. Our waiter goes, "Sorry, unfortunately this gentleman here wants to watch the baseball game, which comes on in about 10 minutes."

To which I let out a loud, "Who the fuck watches baseball?" Yeah...I keeps it real. PEACE.

Top Bottom