• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
ok knicks back in it by being down by only 7 ... lol

also lol at mcdonalds trying to pass their fish fillets as being something not made out of chemicals in a factory.

Yeah that last 3 was on Felton, no need to help cross-court off your man. Knicks O looking better but they're still getting trapped making questionable help decisions.

Edgeward

So smooth. Not sure why Felton didn't try to make CP3 pick up the ball earlier, but luckily he didn't and Paul knocked down the shot

somebody please stop chris paul

that was a garbage first half. we gotta drive to the paint and get to the line more. also put more pressure in the perimeter so they dont keep shooting lights out from 3. cant wait for them to cool off.

also need more contribution from the bench. i expect JR to get hot in the 4th after missing his next 6 or so

Knicks need more from JR and Amare offensively and yeah the D is far from great.
Bench is 1-11, that alot of those were good looks.

In fact, Novak and Prigs' combined statline in this game is one turnover and one steal.
CP3 is a class act "no excuses i am fine".
paulsballs.gif

That class is flop class.

Chris Paul only pulls out the "no excuses" card when he's playing well. He was espousing excuses by the dozen after the Miami game.

He's such a fucking punk.

These idiots need to stfu.
Simmons needs to shut up. Chandler/STAT/Anthony has been working, you don't hear the idiots with the "wot Knicks record with STAT and Carmelo?" talking anymore because they're winning.

Shump needs to get "his body back up to speed with his mind", watching him play like this is tough. Dunno why they don't bring him off the bench.

My favourite part of this halftime banter is when they read *laughter* on the teleprompter and start laughing before the guy talking is done his joke.

if only we could flip copeland and james white for someone useful. if only

Who proposes at a Kay Jewelers? What a terrible commercial

every one of these jewelry commercials are cringe worthy garbage. i can imagine many women love them though.

Simmons needs to shut up. Chandler/STAT/Anthony has been working, you don't hear the idiots with the "wot Knicks record with STAT and Carmelo?" talking anymore because they're winning.

Shump needs to get "his body back up to speed with his mind", watching him play like this is tough. Dunno why they don't bring him off the bench.

hes pacing himself to be careful but you can tell he wishes he can just go reckless. i doubt we will see him do rookie year stuff until march or april.

simmons is insufferable

hes pacing himself to be careful but you can tell he wishes he can just go reckless. i doubt we will see him do rookie year stuff until march or april.
He's not pacing, he literally can't go all out like he used to. I think I fooled myself when I saw that near-dunk in London, but yeah w/ no training camp and missing 30 games he'll need like 20-25 more games I guess.

EDIT: I'm surprised Paul didn't flop instinctively.

Top Bottom