• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

i dont know if i should love JR for keeping the game this close or hate him for two horrible shot selections in the last 30 seconds..

Why did I choose to believe when all the signs were there? No second scorer, Thunder getting to the line, knowing JR would cool off...

And yet I changed my stance anyway. Of course.

That was some serious horrible hot right there. WTF was Woody thinking?

Should have given to Amare or let Failton drive and kick. JR iso was crap waiting to happen.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
ahhh well I aint mad we played the most likely team to come out the west to a point without Melo and Kenyon was looking rusty but shit the knicks needed an enforcer with Sheed out.

Also Knicks look like they can hang.... I am starting to think we will make it to the second round at least this year

Why did I choose to believe when all the signs were there? No second scorer, Thunder getting to the line, knowing JR would cool off...

And yet I changed my stance anyway. Of course.

it hurts man... :(

ahhh well I aint mad we played the most likely team to come out the west to a point without Melo and Kenyon was looking rusty but shit the knicks needed an enforcer with Sheed out.

yeah this was a good sign. kenyon played well tonight. silver lining if anything

That was some serious horrible hot right there. WTF was Woody thinking?

Should have given to Amare or let Failton drive and kick. JR iso was crap waiting to happen.
There's no way Woody drew that up. I've seen that inbounds play run before, Felton usually gets it. I'm guessing he was covered and the guy didn't want to pass to Amar'e.

AI wakes up everyday hoping he's in some sort of Groundhogs Day situation but in 2001. So that's not completely true.

Iverson had one of his better seasons as a pro in Denver.

Was passing the ball and shit.

He didn't fall off hard until Detroit where he was back to being an asshole. He humbled himself with Melo since he thought that was his shot to win even if it wasn't as the best player on the team...in Detroit and Memphis...no fucks given.

It's sad that by the time he realized being an asshole is bad for his career, his body was like nope.

shame really.

h3ro

Make the pain go away Gallo...
Gallo!

*cries*
oSSCRsxl.jpg

Iverson had one of his better seasons as a pro in Denver.

Was passing the ball and shit.

He didn't fall off hard until Detroit where he was back to being an asshole. He humbled himself with Melo since he thought that was his shot to win even if it wasn't as the best player on the team...in Detroit and Memphis...no fucks given.

It's sad that by the time he realized being an asshole is bad for his career, his body was like nope.

shame really.

Body Like Nope sounds like a 2chainz song.

Top Bottom