• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Denver has no bench. You just got to out run them. Especially outside Denver.

pilonv1

BEz3W3HCQAE-VFJ.png

So of course this would be the one game the Nuggets make all their threes. Normally they can't even shoot 40% on uncontested threes, so this isn't just bad defense. Hopefully it balances out in the fourth quarter with our bench coming in... but the problem is that Odom's about to come back in. Bledsoe is going to be key for us. We really need him to come up big this quarter.

I will never understand why vdn rests cp3 after the quarter begins. It makes no sense to not give him the benefit of the between the quarter timeout.

I will never understand why vdn rests cp3 after the quarter begins. It makes no sense to not give him the benefit of the between the quarter timeout.

Yeah I really don't get it either. Also, why not put Billups or Butler in instead of Willie Green? We need some sort of scoring threat outside of Bledsoe and Barnes.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Well, they shouldn't have interviewed McGee in the first place. Their mistake.

To be honest, what do you say when something that unexpected comes out of the blue. Personally I found the sole laughter rather disconcerting.

Shaq is no bastion of intelligence, but if no one said anything the awkward laughter/silence would've been worse.

Naw, Shaq, Dennis and Penny laughing at it, while Ernie nervously shifts in his seat, makes it worse.

I think it could have been salvaged (as much as you can salvage something like that) if someone would have lobbed a quick easy question at him.

I'm not mad at anyone of the TNT crew, they got sideswiped.

i created a region just for NBA gaf on Simcity.
its on NA WEST 1 server called "NBA BEST GAF" on viridian woods,
anyone here is free to join, right now its just me and ecnal.
16 cities available for the region.

edit: in b4 smokey and pheeniks trolls me. go suck on my left nut, bitches.

Top Bottom