• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Judderman

drawer by drawer
oSSCRsxl.jpg

ifL9CA2SADrBJ.gif

Seriously, though, why does Odom get DJ's playing time in the clutch? He's truly terrible.

Edit: No Crawford? Wow we really can't stay healthy.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Getting on a guy after one of his best games seems pretty stupid.

Maybe he should blame himself for his moronic rotations.

yeah I don't hate JR for this he kept us in the game. Only excuse to shit on him if the last play wasn't designed to be iso JR and he made it that way....

Denver is stupid to play small ball. Plays into clips hands as they are a team trying to get to the rim a ton

The score wouldn't show it, but the Clippers are actually playing very smart defense right now. They are guarding the interior and forcing the Nuggets to either take an open 3, which they're typically terrible at, or try to cut it inside when the Clippers can then go for the steal. The problem, though, is that the Clippers don't have the Nuggets' conditioning, which means they have to play the interior extra tight. If the Nuggets can knock down their mid-range jumpers, the Clippers are going to have a really hard time defending.

They're probably thinking that they can outrun them.

Not wrong, imo...

You're not outrunning the clippers bench much.

But playing so small means easy interior shots and no run outs. Faried is a terrible center because he offers no rim protection from that position.

Granted odom can't protect the paint either.

yeah I don't hate JR for this he kept us in the game. Only excuse to shit on him if the last play wasn't designed to be iso JR and he made it that way....
It wasn't. Not only that, the Knicks were supposed to try to go quick and JR held it to ISO. That's all Woodson implied, he did say JR had a helluva game.

EDIT: From what I'm hearing it's not that JR wouldn't have gotten the ball, but he wasn't supposed to hold for the final shot.

You're not outrunning the clippers bench much.

But playing so small means easy interior shots and no run outs. Faried is a terrible center because he offers no rim protection from that position.

Granted odom can't protect the paint either.

Other than offense and defense, he's great, though. Wait... basketball has special teams, right?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
IAN EAGLE!

thank you based CBS/Turner Sports cahoots

I look forward to more crossovers when CBS steals the NBA from ESPN in 2 years.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Gotta say, Blake Griffin has developed a nice post game since last year. Not the greatest at it but still pretty good.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Gotta say, Blake Griffin has developed a nice post game since last year. Not the greatest at it but still pretty good.

No one's talking about his defense either.

He's taken a really big step forward.

Top Bottom