• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

herpes you just suck at anything related to video games and this includes knowing what to buy. even if i purchased that hack of a game i wouldnt want to be anywhere your shitty city

Yeah, Eidos has really turned itself around over the last few years. One of the few studio buyouts that actually turned out well.

Starting to get excited about college basketball lately too. I Iove basketball at pretty much any time of the year, but it's a whole different beast once the tournament and late season/playoff ball starts. I am excite.

Is RE: Revelations worth looking forward to? I haven't liked that series since RE4, but it reminds me of Carrier on the Dreamcast which I have fond cheesy memories of.

Revelations is good on DS. Im skepticle about how the production values and gameplay would come over to console though.

Tomb Raider is a lot of fun. Game is a more open, gritty version of Uncharted with bad characters other than Lara who I despeteraly want to protect and keep safe from harm or whatever the devs said.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Revelations is okay.My only problem with it are the people that were championing it as some 'return to survival horror'. Only in the beginning does it resemble survival horror games, but you quickly realise how linear it is.. and then the switching between characters at the end of chapter's kick in. By the end of the game, you're ending up in kill rooms blasting a hundred enemies and moving on.

Raid Mode had so much more value to me than the single player game.

Cat season ticket holders got a 2nd survey about a name change., choices were:

Flight (I hate this)
Cougars (I hate this more)
Hornets (Yes please), and
Dragons (I strangely like this actually)

dalVlatko

ibdb7yT6EgwuFW.gif

amazing

Flight isn't bad at all. Cougars kinda makes sense, Hornets sound the most natural, and Dragons is pretty bad ass.

None of them too bad

I'm against Flight mostly because I hate our license plates. The "First in Flight" slogan with the ugly blue outline of the Wright brothers plane design has always looked like shit to me. It's going to come down to Flight or Hornets though, I'm positive of that. Dragons is bad ass though you're right about that. I imagine the logo and uniforms would be designed to match too.

Also MKG has been working on his shot 24/7 and he's starting to hit them consistently. We cat fans don't have much to be excited about, but MKGs development is a huge bright spot for sure.

Vahagn

Ibaka pushed Shump all the way under the basket and got nothing for his effort.

What's truly amazing is seeing Amare in the defensive stance move his feet and contest the shot. That Shotcrook thing is pretty ordinary.

Edit: Flight seems a little self-serving since it's MJ. I know the whole First in Flight thing, but it still conjures up connections to MJ. Kinda like the Bobcats and Bob Johnson.

Vahagn

I know this would never happen in real life, ever, ever, ever. But it would be really refreshing to see Bynum ask for a one year, 1 million dollar deal from Philly next season just to A) make up for this season, B) repair his image and show loyalty C) Get back to form and then earn that new max deal.

Unless of course he thinks he's never getting back to All Star Center level production, in which case he probably takes as much guaranteed money as he can this year even if its far below the max.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
They should go with Dragons. Half the team names in the league don't make any sense for the city they're in, so might as well go for dragons.

Vahagn

When's the last time a second year PG had the type of complete offensive skill set that Kyrie has? There's literally nothing he can't do on the offensive side of the ball.

Was AI this offensively skilled in his second season? That's really the only guy that comes to mind.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Cat season ticket holders got a 2nd survey about a name change., choices were:

Flight (I hate this)
Cougars (I hate this more)
Hornets (Yes please), and
Dragons (I strangely like this actually)

I would actually love it if they changed their name to the Carolina Cougars.

But Hornets.

masud

Banned
EA tricked me into buying sim city. It's been 3 hours and I haven't been able to play it. EA got their money though...

Jarlaxle

I can't wait to watch The Dragons play The Wizards. Maybe we can get a team to change their name to The Elves next and we'll have a regular Rennaissance Fair going on.

Top Bottom