• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
YO NORI CHAN!

WE DID IT!

rocky_05_adrian.jpg

Darkman M

The raptors only exist so guys like Kobe can further enshrine their legacy. They're the Craig Ehlo of basketball teams. They'll never win a championship, never accomplish anything of tangible worth, but history will record their contribution nonetheless.
Post of the night.

Gay: 7-25
DeRozan: 12-18

:lol

The raptors only exist so guys like Kobe can further enshrine their legacy. They're the Craig Ehlo of basketball teams. They'll never win a championship, never accomplish anything of tangible worth, but history will record their contribution nonetheless.

gawdaym sun

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
tbf, lebron can't do what kobe just did.

Kobe doesn't have scrubs around him though.. just cause they can't play well together doesn't mean shit. It doesn't make him MVP.

Yea Kobe has been amazing, but come on now and I can't even stand Bron.

The Grizzlies are also 12-4 since trading away Rudy Gay and 11-1 in the last 12. I have no idea why he was so hyped up before when he has no skills or BBIQ.

KingJ2002

You can't hate on Kobe tonight... my god... he stunk up the first half... but made up for it and played his heart out in the second.

41pts... 12 assists.. crazy!

squicken

First Rockets game I've seen in awhile. Why did they stop giving Parsons the ball? Seemed like Harden decided he was going to win the game from the line. Even at the end before his turnover he waved people away b/c he expected to get fouled and wanted the points

Just one game, and I don't watch many, but I'm not his biggest fan. something off about him

Darkman M

The Grizzlies are also 12-4 since trading away Rudy Gay and 11-1 in the last 12. I have no idea why he was so hyped up before when he has no skills or BBIQ.

Prince was one of the best things that could have happened for the grizzles. He came in and fits right in the offense and players defense every night.

You can't hate on Kobe tonight... my god... he stunk up the first half... but made up for it and played his heart out in the second.

41pts... 12 assists.. crazy!

The best thing about all this is the first thing he said after the game was how awful he was playing and he had to make up for it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Prince was one of the best things that could have happened for the grizzles. He came in and fits right in the offense and players defense every night.

Grizzlies replaced a high usage low efficiency player with a low usage high efficiency player. Seriously one of the more underrated deals.

Still lol at any Grizzlies fan who was upset about losing Gay.

Emwitus

Dwight/kobe won us this game. I still can't get over how antoni didn't even substitute while meeks was getting abused over and over and over again while kobe and dwight work their butts of to get the win. We are winning despite of him. It's just too much to watch now.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
He never was an important piece of the team core at Memphis. He's not the main reason why they're successful as we're seeing as of late.

Time to read some anger and salt over on realgm Raptors.

i like all the treatises on why rudy gay is trash

Update: Rudy Gay with Toronto: 289 points on 275 shots.

Hardwood Paroxysm ‏@HPbasketball
TRIVIA! Is this image a. Rudy Gay's shot chart with Raps or B. Big Bird holding a shrub while he explodes? pic.twitter.com/XfZtuDWdKW

Jonas Valanciunas ‏@ThatPersianGuy
@HPbasketball Rudy Gay is 14/57 (24.56%) from 3 since joining Toronto.

@Corner3s
@HPbasketball 4/22 from the corner really you are absolutely killing me but its Rudy Gay so nobody is surprised.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
First Rockets game I've seen in awhile. Why did they stop giving Parsons the ball? Seemed like Harden decided he was going to win the game from the line. Even at the end before his turnover he waved people away b/c he expected to get fouled and wanted the points

Just one game, and I don't watch many, but I'm not his biggest fan. something off about him

That's all Mcfails doing. He doesn't call plays, he lets players do what they want and Harden is the main man on the team. Harden is only 23 so I cut him some slack even when it pisses me off when he's badly off and still shooting. This is his first time being the main man (scoring) on an NBA team. A real coach would have told him to stop the ball hogging and crap at the end, might have been benched, but he just gets calls. The fact that Parsons wasn't getting the ball at all points directly at Mchale's shit job at coaching that Gundy was praising for some reason :|

Some calls are legit and some are complete bs, nothing us Rockets fans can do. Nothing off about the kid other than he's new at this and being coached the wrong way.

Top Bottom