• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

"There Kobe was, hounded at the top of the key by the Raptors' elite perimeter defense, when he saw The Mountain, Aaron "Too Tall" Gray, thundering towards him like a raging bull, his massive seven-foot wingspan soaring in to trap the Mamba like a snake in a thing that traps snakes. But the giant had underestimated Kobe's speed, and with an explosion of pure nitro Kobe Bean Bryant swept around the bulky big man. One giant paw from the colossus came swinging down towards him, narrowly missing the skull that protected Kobe's superior brain and crashing into the floorboards, sending huge splinters into the crowd. The basket was now in sight, but not one, not two, but three Toronto Raptors stood between him and the hoop, forming the impenetrable wall that had given rise to their nickname, "The Aegean Shield." Realizing it was the only option left, Kobe charged up his well-muscled legs and with a great leap soared above the bodies of his enemies. His triumph assured, the Old Snake slammed the leather ball viciously through the frail hoop, shattering the backboard and knocking the three Toronto defenders to the ground like bowling pins. One was nearly decapitated, and was only saved by insta-heal bandages, which had just been invented by my dad."

This is the best.

snack

"There Kobe was, hounded at the top of the key by the Raptors' elite perimeter defense, when he saw The Mountain, Aaron "Too Tall" Gray, thundering towards him like a raging bull, his massive seven-foot wingspan soaring in to trap the Mamba like a snake in a thing that traps snakes. But the giant had underestimated Kobe's speed, and with an explosion of pure nitro Kobe Bean Bryant swept around the bulky big man. One giant paw from the colossus came swinging down towards him, narrowly missing the skull that protected Kobe's superior brain and crashing into the floorboards, sending huge splinters into the crowd. The basket was now in sight, but not one, not two, but three Toronto Raptors stood between him and the hoop, forming the impenetrable wall that had given rise to their nickname, "The Aegean Shield." Realizing it was the only option left, Kobe charged up his well-muscled legs and with a great leap soared above the bodies of his enemies. His triumph assured, the Old Snake slammed the leather ball viciously through the frail hoop, shattering the backboard and knocking the three Toronto defenders to the ground like bowling pins. One was nearly decapitated, and was only saved by insta-heal bandages, which had just been invented by my dad."
Dying.

Dirk is still averaging something like 16 points a game even though he's surrounded by players on one year contracts. He hasn't gotten an easy shot the whole year because of the clowns he has to play with. Not to mention that I don't think he's fully healthy. If the Mavs load up in free agency, he's going to get ultra easy looks at the basket.

If any other elite player had a year like Dirk's at his age, people would say he was done.

Darkman M

He has been shit his entire career.

Only dumb asses like Antoni would play him over Pau Gasol.
I've been tough on Pau this year, but the Lakers are really missing his size and passing ability, hopefully he can come back in the starting rotation if he returns this year.

I am a member of Knicks Age tonight. Lets go Knicks!!!
Had hope for tonight's game...

3q2bhp.jpg

Emwitus

I've been tough on Pau this year, but the Lakers are really missing his size and passing ability, hopefully he can come back in the starting rotation if he returns this year.

It's about time pau get's back into the starting lineup. Clark has been awful these past few games. His always lost on defense....terrible. He looks like the oldest guy on the court sometimes. Man, that jordan hill injury sucks hard :(

Emwitus

Is D'antoni still our coach? Freaking crap. Someone should lock jim buss in a room with a video of meeks getting abused over and over again as the camera zooms into his helpless face each time the raptors score.

He has Austin Rivers' touch and talent.

given that Florida choked and UK will probably be in the tourney i'm sure he'll put up some inefficient numbers and convince some dumb team to take him in the lottery

also MCW is pretty awful, he wont bring the ball up at the slightest hint of pressure and will dump it off to that Michael Beasley looking guy when he feels a weak press coming. He never pushes the ball past the three point line and only does the most obvious passes to the left or the right wing who's wide open, emptiest assist numbers ever. Maybe he can be a ball-handling small forward or something since he at least defends okay.

given that Florida choked and UK will probably be in the tourney i'm sure he'll put up some inefficient numbers and convince some dumb team to take him in the lottery

also MCW is pretty awful, he wont bring the ball up at the slightest hint of pressure and will dump it off to that Michael Beasley looking guy when he feels a weak press coming. He never pushes the ball past the three point line and only does the most obvious passes to the left or the right wing who's wide open, emptiest assist numbers ever. Maybe he can be a ball-handling small forward or something since he at least defends okay.

He plays for Syracuse though so I'm sure he'll suck defensively in the NBA as well.

I don't like any of the players in the Jazz's draft range other than maybe Burke or I guess McCollum but I didn't see him play this year.

Top Bottom