• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

NCAA bball is pretty zzzzzzzz, watching this Duke/Miami game makes me stand by my decision of liking pro then college

sucks they dont get paid though, smh.

NCAA bball is pretty zzzzzzzz, watching this Duke/Miami game makes me stand by my decision of liking pro then college

sucks they dont get paid though, smh.

How would that work? What I mean by that is, if you pay basketball players, you gotta pay football players and so on.

What about sports that do nothing to add TV revenue, like say, track or wrestling? Do we pay them too?

Also, what about guys that are bonafide NBA/NFL prospects...do they make more than the other players that aren't?

It's truly Pandora's box...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If by "retarded" you mean an 18-9 record without Rose, then Yes, you are exactly right.

Their offense has been just as ugly for great stretches of this season: Deng's FG% is awful, Boozer has been inconsistent, the corpse of Rip Hamilton has been worse than last year, and Bellinelli is a poor man's Korver with a funny accent.

Hinrich runs the offense well when's he's not injured, Noah is a great passer for a center and Jimmy Butler learned a jump shot. That's about it for improvements.

Please. Going 18-9 in the East means nothing other than not losing on purpose. That offense didn't even know how to function without Rose. They simply don't have the firepower to run with teams without Rose but they are showing that they know how to not turn the ball over or stand around looking clueless without him for once. Without Rose, their offense was Wizard-tier last year. Now they're at least good enough to let their awesome defense win games for them.

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy shit this is getting ugly. Open 3s not made, open put backs missed. Shit is looking grim.

I'm going to the Warriors - Raptors game Monday. I have a feeling I'm gonna be disappointed.

Why is Bargnani starting over Valanciunas tonight.

Bargnani is a really bad short-term player for a team with no short-term future whereas Valanciunas could be a very good long-term player for a team that needs to look at the long-term.

balddemon

Banned
what in the fuck did you do lol
Blocked someones shot and landed awkwardly...so awkwardly, in fact, that I snapped my tibia and fibula. Gross looking compound fracture. The dr put a metal nail down the middle of my tibia, and the bone will eventually grow around it and my leg will be invincible there :p

Why is Bargnani starting over Valanciunas tonight.

Bargnani is a really bad short-term player for a team with no short-term future whereas Valanciunas could be a very good long-term player for a team that needs to look at the long-term.

I'm guessing Casey thought they needed more offence with Gay out. Maybe he also thought starting Bargs would get him going. Or this is some crazy plot to raise his trade value.

Blocked someones shot and landed awkwardly...so awkwardly, in fact, that I snapped my tibia and fibula. Gross looking compound fracture. The dr put a metal nail down the middle of my tibia, and the bone will eventually grow around it and my leg will be invincible there :p

Are you Nerlins Noel?

geez.

But hope you get better that sounds painful

Top Bottom