• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Really late reply, but i just saw the thread today and this subject concerns me.

This is really what i was thinking this week. Seattle might be hurt for being honest. They could have bought the team with promises to keep it in Sacramento, only to pull a Bennett and move out shortly after.

I would be less angry with Bennett if he as honest from the moment he bought the team, like Ballmer and Hensen are right now.

They weren't being virtuous, they just couldn't keep it a secret. They had an arena deal in seattle since last year. whatever team they bought would surely be moved. Sac has also seen what happened in Seattle with an ownership change and the Maloofs tried to move once. As soon as the team was sold to an outside group it would've triggered the same response from them.

The Maloofs are not selling the team to anyone in Sacramento, they already turned out some deals like this, i think it's kind of personal right now.

It is personal for them and that is reflected in the fact they didn't bother to solicit other bids when they decided to sell. This is why the sac bid is structured so Mark Mastrov is the front man. He supposedly is friendly with the maloofs and was not involved with sac's campaign to stop the team from moving a year ago. Ron Burkle on the other hand is a Lakers season ticket holder and one of the LA power brokers who lent his name to stop the move. The Maloofs have blamed LA powers for doing damage to their reputation and stopping them from moving to Anaheim.

Westlo

I guess. Bulls are a disciplined squad and that's why they go very far. But I mean... That team the Heat beat 4-1 had Asik. It had MVP Rose. And the heat had goddamn Mike Bibby, Damps and Eddy House getting minutes.

And everyone agrees that the Heat is a better team now, that Lebron is a better player, yet a Bulls team with a worse Roster and a post injury Rose is suppose to be a threat? When they got spanked 4-1 by the inferior 2011 Heat version? Okay maybe spanked was a bit harsh, game 4 went overtime, bulls choked away game 5 but it is what it is.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And everyone agrees that the Heat is a better team now, that Lebron is a better player, yet a Bulls team with a worse Roster and a post injury Rose is suppose to be a threat? When they got spanked 4-1 by the inferior 2011 Heat version? Okay maybe spanked was a bit harsh, game 4 went overtime, bulls choked away game 5 but it is what it is.

Definitely not a threat

But they grew up a lot this year. They looked completely retarded without Rose on the court last season.

tumblr_m6q52fzf0w1qcmnsoo1_400.gif
Why would he sign with that dysfunctional franchise? Riley laughs at you

Miami-Heat-Fan-Up-e1290392138749.jpg

Never forget.
I don't think he thinks that the fans suck from what I've seen

GIF-Fan-at-Miami-Heat-game-hits-half-court-hook-shot-wins-75-000-gets-joy-tackled-by-LeBron.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Omg Ricky Rubio sat next to me at a restaurant.

/swoon

Just read the news on Parker. FML.

The only possible benefit to the injury is that Pop will finally choose a back up point for the playoffs.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Omg Ricky Rubio sat next to me at a restaurant.

/swoon

I am ridiculous disappointed that your post didnt read.

"Omg Ricky Rubio sat next to me at a restaurant and I told him to change his face, be happy, enjoy it".

You will never have a better chance in your life to say such a current borderline pop reference to the person that created it. Man!

Canuck76

Banned
I guess. Bulls are a disciplined squad and that's why they go very far. But I mean... That team the Heat beat 4-1 had Asik. It had MVP Rose. And the heat had goddamn Mike Bibby, Damps and Eddy House getting minutes.

This is a good point but squads change over the years. Last years Miami team probably could have a much better chance of beating the Mavs in the finals before that. And the Bulls look so much better offensively without rose than they did before.

I could see it happening if Miami let's their guard down a little. And while the Heat were 4-1 it was a closer series than that number let's on. Yes Asik is gone but Jimmy Butler and nate rob have stepped up offensively, which was always their biggest problem

Biggest factor is going to be if Rose just sits this whole year and waits till next year. Looked like he was for sure coming back this year but it's looking more like he'll bynum it.

Harrison Barnes is on HGH or something...

Dude got crazy athletic sicne leaving NC.
either that or
Roy is on some Ben Howland shit

Definitely not a threat

But they grew up a lot this year. They looked completely retarded without Rose on the court last season.

If by "retarded" you mean an 18-9 record without Rose, then Yes, you are exactly right.

Their offense has been just as ugly for great stretches of this season: Deng's FG% is awful, Boozer has been inconsistent, the corpse of Rip Hamilton has been worse than last year, and Bellinelli is a poor man's Korver with a funny accent.

Hinrich runs the offense well when's he's not injured, Noah is a great passer for a center and Jimmy Butler learned a jump shot. That's about it for improvements.

Hawes 0-4, 2 TO. Yeah...

I'm not saying it's a good idea, I'm just saying that's what they're doing. Did you see that they immediately went to Lavoy Allen downlow? Because they think Ezeli is a liability on both ends of the floor.

Top Bottom