• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
That was super idiotic of Jeffries to leave Anderson to play help defense. There was zero reason for him to do so, especially with Nic guarding Vasquez and his uncanny ability to block easy layups.

I think LA could beat the Spurs.

laugh1v6b10rssh.gif

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
does it pain Laker fans to act excited for the 8th seed?

Ryu is the only sensible one.
It pains me, sure. You know what would pain me even more? Missing the god damn playoffs.

I'm not a greedy man. I'll take what I can get. Not getting a chip this year? Fine. Can we make it deep into the playoffs? Nope? Fine. Can we at least MAKE the fucking playoffs? Maybe... maybe. I'll take it!!! :D

does it pain Laker fans to act excited for the 8th seed?

Ryu is the only sensible one.
Why would any fanbase root against their team making the playoffs, particularly given that said team would forfeit their draft pick if it misses the playoffs?

The Lakers are 16-6 since the all-star break, which would put them squarely in the top 5 of the NBA in terms of record over that span of time. This team has the potential to cause some damage in the playoffs.

But keep cynically prattling on and on about your shitty fucking team's future. Protip: it has none, because no free agent in their right mind would elect to play in the racist, backwards, toxic waste dump referred to euphemistically (and pretty aptly) as Salt Lake City, Utah.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yeah I've been around here for a while(Since February last year) but been exclusively FGC-Gaf. I've slowly but surely found out about the other NFL, NBA, MLB, and WWE forums here later.

Nice. That makes three of us. Need to get someone to add you to the Team Allegiance Graphic on the first page.

Top Bottom